GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:52 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:18 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:13 am
It’s a conspiracy theory not real. Sorry 🙁
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hilla ... dy-double/

Another:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/90297312
You stay in your bubble Libby.
She’s had a double since she was First Lady. It’s NOT uncommon.

The one (Heather) that Snopes called FALSE is because she is not the double. So it is false to say Heather is Hillary’s double.

I know from a reliable source this to be true. No matter what news articles you link.
I have always found it difficult to believe you .
Whatever. It matters not to me.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:04 pm
We all find it very difficult to believe you. Why would she care if you believe her or not?
You guys really stick together don’t you? Even if it means being unfair and demeaning.
I tell the truth and I have since I was a little kid. It would make me feel bad about myself, very guilty, keep me awake at night, if I ever told even a “little white lie”, as they say.
I absolutely think most of the ugly things posted about democratic politicians are from from the far right sites that are consistently dishonest and play dirty.
That’s true for Hillary and most other Democrats- conservatives and evangelicals lie about her and of course Obama.
Disgusting.
When I read the posts from you guys with the conspiracy theories and far right wing lies , I feel like I need to disinfect my eyeballs.
🤮
Wow! You have been proven a liar by your own words on here before. Maybe if you “forget” or deny that you say it then it doesn’t count as a lie.

Just like you never called anyone “deranged” but that same morning you said 29again was “deranged” which Carpy proved.

So, saying you don’t lie is in fact a lie.

Left and far left sites are worse than right leaning sites for lies, dishonesty, playing dirty and promoting divisiveness. That you constantly use them and believe them is sad and scary.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:04 pm
We all find it very difficult to believe you. Why would she care if you believe her or not?
You guys really stick together don’t you? Even if it means being unfair and demeaning.
I tell the truth and I have since I was a little kid. It would make me feel bad about myself, very guilty, keep me awake at night, if I ever told even a “little white lie”, as they say.
I absolutely think most of the ugly things posted about democratic politicians are from from the far right sites that are consistently dishonest and play dirty.
That’s true for Hillary and most other Democrats- conservatives and evangelicals lie about her and of course Obama.
Disgusting.
When I read the posts from you guys with the conspiracy theories and far right wing lies , I feel like I need to disinfect my eyeballs.
🤮
Must have been hell for you when one of your kids lost a tooth, or when it was Christmas or Easter time, what with all the "little white lies" that adults tell their children at those times.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic