Rush Limbaugh says Democrats find disabled

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.mediamatters.org/rush-limba ... a-thunberg

Rush again shows us that he’s a gross liar with a warped mind.
As if he hasn’t spent the last couple of decades being an a-hole, he just topped himself.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is he F***ing serious? 😳
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He should recognize it. Republicans found him.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The left has been exploiting people for a long time now.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

birds of a feather.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't even. I mean I don't understand people. Why do we listen to a groundhog even in jest but not at least contemplate that maybe scientists with doctorates do have a point and even if they don't alternative energy makes sense? I remember in the seventies the concern about running out of fossil fuels. So this has always been a concern. Just get a F***ing grip. But what does Rush care? He's how old? So he's dying before the shit hits the fan. Moron.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 pm The left has been exploiting people for a long time now.
One would think a sixteen year old capable of saying I don't want to be exploited. Certainly my teens can. It's a shame people think so little of young people that they can't make a decision for themselves even if they have autism or not.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 pm The left has been exploiting people for a long time now.
One would think a sixteen year old capable of saying I don't want to be exploited. Certainly my teens can. It's a shame people think so little of young people that they can't make a decision for themselves even if they have autism or not.
You must let your kids do whatever they like? Drop out of school at 15?
KAG
Mean Girl
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:11 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm
You must let your kids do whatever they like? Drop out of school at 15?
No that would be illegal. They must wait until they're 16. State law.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

um, whats controversial here? she technically has a disability, so does Michael j fox.

However, a better way of putting it is that the left does use people they consider off limits from criticism to do their bidding. such as kids. the right does it at times too but I notice it much more on the left.

david hogg, greta thunberg, etc. they become political activists and if they are minors, minorities, disabled or a member of some other "oppressed" class - the left will cry victim and ,make accusations of fill in the blank "ism"/phobia.
Locked Previous topicNext topic