SO went out with friends.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How often does your SO go out with his friends?

How many texts or phone calls do you expect?

I texted him like 10 mins ago and so far no response.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

1-2 times a month.
No, I don’t expect a call or text( except for emergencies)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:56 pm How often does your SO go out with his friends?

DH is a responsible adult and I dont need to keep tabs on him when he goes out. I feel bad for your bf, he's free from your nagging right now and doesn't want to speak to or text you.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I guess never. He does however have to do work functions/ parties and he does not text me when there. Only when he is on his way home he sends a text to say he is leaving and on his way home. Why are you texting him now? What do you need?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He plays music with friends once a week. He usually texts when he’s getting ready to head home, but I don’t expect to hear from him otherwise. I wouldn’t call unless it was important, and I wouldn’t expect him to see it right away.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

he plays pool and is on a cpl leagues He has games Monday and Wednesday nights and he likes to get in practice sometimes for an hour or so after work if he gets off early enough. If he gets off of work before 5 he will. so he's out a cpl nights a week. and sometimes Sunday afternoon. Sunday is his only day off so its not every Sunday. He tends to call me a lot when hes out and if i call or text him he responds quickly.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At least once a week. I don't expect him to check in. If I have a question or problem I text him otherwise I don't contact him
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never bothered a guy when he's out with his friends. Unless it's an emergency. That's not going to win a woman any favors.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He rarely goes out but if he does I don't really expect to hear from him unless he's going to be late.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:56 pm How often does your SO go out with his friends?

When he feels like it
Zero unless there is an emergency
Locked Previous topicNext topic