‘You’re a damn liar, man!’ – Joe Biden blasts Iowa voter, calls him ‘fat’ after man Brings up Hunter Biden and Burisma

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

After prefacing his comments by expressing a belief that President Donald Trump has done wrong in Ukraine, the man turned the focus onto Biden. The man accused Biden of sending his son to Ukraine to sit on the board of Burisma, where he was paid at least $50,000 per month despite having no relevant experience, and said Biden was just as guilty of "selling access to the president" as Trump is.

Biden cut the man off there, saying "You're a damn liar, man." The man said he heard those claims on television, specifically citing MSNBC.

The tense exchange then took a bizarre turn, during which Biden claimed "I'm not sedentary" and challenged the man to physical contests.

"You want to check my shape man, let's do push-ups together here, man. Let's run," Biden said. "Let's do whatever you want to do. Let's take an IQ test. Ok?"

Biden later strangely accused the man of being "too old to vote for me." And at the 1:54 mark in the above video, it also sounds like Biden calls the man "fat."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden ... iowa-voter

FOR THE LEFTIES:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/biden-c ... ation.html

LOL!!!
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And this is still the front-runner.........

Lookin' good for the dems, lmmfao!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

IIRC, one of his staffers said Biden meant to say "fact" instead of fat.

I'd just like to know how many times during the course of this town hall meeting did Biden say, "Here's the thing..." ;) lol
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:09 am IIRC, one of his staffers said Biden meant to say "fact" instead of fat.

I'd just like to know how many times during the course of this town hall meeting did Biden say, "Here's the thing..." ;) lol
A new drinking game! Every time Joe says “here’s the thing...” you take a drink!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 203

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:43 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:09 am IIRC, one of his staffers said Biden meant to say "fact" instead of fat.

A new drinking game! Every time Joe says “here’s the thing...” you take a drink!
ROFL! We'd be as drunk as skunks!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so sick of hearing people repeat lies. No, Biden did not get his son the job. No, the man did not hear it on MSNBC.

Biden jr was hired because his father was Vice President. Giuliani is currently getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars “representing” Ukrainians on criminal charges because he’s the Presidents lawyer. He knows nothing about Ukrainian law. And he is not current with American law.

Trump Jr is currently getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars because his father is president.

Ridiculous but that’s how it goes.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:34 am I am so sick of hearing people repeat lies. No, Biden did not get his son the job. No, the man did not hear it on MSNBC.

Biden jr was hired because his father was Vice President. Giuliani is currently getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars “representing” Ukrainians on criminal charges because he’s the Presidents lawyer. He knows nothing about Ukrainian law. And he is not current with American law.

Trump Jr is currently getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars because his father is president.

Those 2 statements contradict each other. If his father wasn’t the VP, would he still have been given the job? No one knows.

Joe has boasted on tape about withholding money.
Biden has boasted about his role in getting Shokin fired. During a 2018 speech at the Council on Foreign Relations, he said he withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine in order to force the government to address the problem with its top prosecutor.

"I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," he said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 3785620002
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not crazy about Biden but sadly compared to Trump's tweets the man still looks like a genius. I'm not crazy about anyone running though. If I were Republican I'd seriously wish someone other than Trump would throw his hat into the ring. They won't but it would be nice.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Biden is really unhinged most of the time.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:02 am
Lemons wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:34 am I am so sick of hearing people repeat lies. No, Biden did not get his son the job. No, the man did not hear it on MSNBC.

Those 2 statements contradict each other. If his father wasn’t the VP, would he still have been given the job? No one knows.

Joe has boasted on tape about withholding money.
Biden has boasted about his role in getting Shokin fired. During a 2018 speech at the Council on Foreign Relations, he said he withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine in order to force the government to address the problem with its top prosecutor.

"I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," he said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 3785620002
If someone says Biden got Biden Jr. the job it means that Biden made a call and someone hired him. That didn't happen.

The prosecutor who was fired, Shokin, was the prosecutor who refused to investigate Burisma. You should be saying good for Biden for helping get rid of a corrupt top prosecutor. Instead you're not understanding who is who in Ukraine and the time line. Because you've never read it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic