I couldn't stay with the guy who had an ileostomy

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was dating this guy for a few weeks and he told me he had a ileostomy and a bag. I thought it was gross at first but thought I could get over it but I just couldn't. Every time we would get close I would feel it. He took his shirt off once and I saw it and I couldn't help but just stare. I don't like looking at poop. Even when he had it in a pouch it would still have to empty it sometimes and I just couldn't. Sometimes you could hear it or it would feel warm and just yuck! I knew I could never be intimate or have S*x with him.

I broke it off with him. He asked if the ileostomy was the reason and I was honest with him and told him yes. We had agreed to be honest with each other and I didn't want him wondering what it was. He did thank me for being honest but I still feel bad. He deserve someone who doesn't get grossed out by it and that person just isn't me.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't feel bad you were honest.

Now he can move on.

You should too.
I shit glitter
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At least you were honest and you can both move on with your lives . I can understand why you'd feel bad though, I probably would too.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Colostomy bags are generally not clear, so you can't see the poop in them.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:31 pm Colostomy bags are generally not clear, so you can't see the poop in them.
Some of his had a clear portion at the top and some were like a tan-ish color and you could see in there.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:31 pm Colostomy bags are generally not clear, so you can't see the poop in them.
Also I'd imagine most people empty them before intimacy. Me personally, I've seen worse. I've seen a woman with black teeth so help me God. Idk why but it was awful. I'd take a colostomy bag any day. I've seen them and they're not great but I'd live.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:37 pm
Some of his had a clear portion at the top and some were like a tan-ish color and you could see in there.
Ok? You made the right decision.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:37 pm
Also I'd imagine most people empty them before intimacy. Me personally, I've seen worse. I've seen a woman with black teeth so help me God. Idk why but it was awful. I'd take a colostomy bag any day. I've seen them and they're not great but I'd live.
IDK how often he emptied it but just the thought of him having to go empty it before we did anything grossed me out too. I just couldn't get past it.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I empty mine before.

They are not everyones cup of tea and that's okay.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:40 pm
I empty mine before.

They are not everyones cup of tea and that's okay.
Do you have an ilesostomy or a colostomy? It is my understanding that ilesotomies drain pretty much constantly so even if you did empty it before there would still be stuff in there after just a little bit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic