Bm wants us to break the custody order

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Per court order if dh is not going to be around bm is to have the kids.

We're going on vacation but dh is going to have meetings at a different location for a day or two.

Bm wants the kids to still go, but we said no and referred her to the court order.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 pm Per court order if dh is not going to be around bm is to have the kids.

We're going on vacation but dh is going to have meetings at a different location for a day or two.

Bm wants the kids to still go, but we said no and referred her to the court order.
I haven’t been around much today. So, today is shitty husband and father day?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:35 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 pm Per court order if dh is not going to be around bm is to have the kids.

Nah, It's BM hates everyone and everything and is mad at stupid shit day.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Dh is not a shitty father. He, however, is a father that follows the court order.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Looking for a "well played"? You were the one who decided to marry a guy with baggage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 am Looking for a "well played"? You were the one who decided to marry a guy with baggage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Following the court order is not a game.

Bm wanted it in the court order she can't change her mind when it suits her.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok.
Then the kids stay home with her
As a BM I Say yay
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would never have such a dumb agreement to begin with.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seems biomom wanted it in there. Now she wants to change her mind.
i want candy!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 am I would never have such a dumb agreement to begin with.
If it is court ordered you don't have a choice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic