Do you feel the need to tell people about your dreams?

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think dreams mean anything but I can't help but tell people about them when I have wild ones.

You?
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I may tell DH but no one else.
Some dreams I can't tell him. I just keep those to myself.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, you can't control your dreams.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some really weird or messed up ones I'll share mostly with DH. If they are off the wall or funny I'll share them with others besides him.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I rarely remember my dreams but if they are super odd, sometimes I'll share them with DD or a friend.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I have one that stays with me all day I do talk about them at time. I do feel most dreams mean things. Usually the subconscious trying to tell you something.
Occasionally I will have creepy dreams that come true and leave me baffled. Those are the ones really worth talking aboutz
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If I told people about all my dreams they would all get sick of hearing it. I dream every single night and most of them are weird, off the wall things.

I do think they mean something in the way of your brain processing information. I've noticed that most of the time, the people in my dreams are people I have not seen in a long time either because they are dead or because they were a part of my life in my past but aren't now. Now I don't think it means the dead talking to me from beyond the grave, but I think there is something to the fact that my brain chooses past people and not present. It's very rare for DH to be in my dreams and even rarer for my kids to be in my dreams. Honestly I can't think of one dream I've ever had that had my kids in it. It's always my parents, grandparents, past boyfriends, etc.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 pm If I told people about all my dreams they would all get sick of hearing it. I dream every single night and most of them are weird, off the wall things.

I do think they mean something in the way of your brain processing information. I've noticed that most of the time, the people in my dreams are people I have not seen in a long time either because they are dead or because they were a part of my life in my past but aren't now. Now I don't think it means the dead talking to me from beyond the grave, but I think there is something to the fact that my brain chooses past people and not present. It's very rare for DH to be in my dreams and even rarer for my kids to be in my dreams. Honestly I can't think of one dream I've ever had that had my kids in it. It's always my parents, grandparents, past boyfriends, etc.
I have weird, scary, or bizarre dreams almost every night, too. I rarely have nice ones. I feel you on that.
Anon

Unread post

I dont dream and if I do, I never remember them.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

I don't know. I never remember my drwams.
Locked Previous topicNext topic