I like my friend

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Have fun!!
Conweis wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:34 pm Its a weird thing to type out. I have a friend from high school who I have been chatting with on FB. We are in the same book club groups and etc.
We first started talking again because we were arguing over a story's plotline. The last few months we have been talking on average an hour a day. For people who are in completely different areas in their lives, we have a lot to talk about and it never gets boring or slows down.
It just feels weird. I spent the last three years feeling very hollow and oppositional to the idea of romance and now, I have a crush, like some high schooler.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Have fun!!
Conweis wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:34 pm Its a weird thing to type out. I have a friend from high school who I have been chatting with on FB. We are in the same book club groups and etc.
We first started talking again because we were arguing over a story's plotline. The last few months we have been talking on average an hour a day. For people who are in completely different areas in their lives, we have a lot to talk about and it never gets boring or slows down.
It just feels weird. I spent the last three years feeling very hollow and oppositional to the idea of romance and now, I have a crush, like some high schooler.
Locked Previous topicNext topic