What the f**k is he talking about?!?!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WTF did I just watch.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:31 pm He just couldn't help himself from touching that little girl next to him too. He is SO gross! People keep excusing it as a "generational" thing. Then I say that generation needs to be removed from politics if they can't keep their hands off young minor girls!

(cue to the "trump is a rapist" lie/deflection in 3...2..1)
My father doesn't paw children and he's 79 this month.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:51 pm Image
"Run an iron over my ears"
I can't stop laughing
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:29 pm I'm a democrat and don't think that Biden has the stamina to be president. The campaign trail is taking a toll and while most of his 25 minute speech was coherent and on, those few lines are disturbing. I'm worried about him as these gaffs seem to be coming more often. He is my least favorite democratic candidate. Still 100% better than Trump, IMO.
Did you see any clips from his Iowa "no malarkey" tour? His wife was speaking and she waived her hand near his face in a gesture and he decided to suck on her fingers. Right there while she's talking. LOL

There's really nothing to say about his behavior these days.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:20 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm The tail end of his generation.....

Glad I'm not a boomer.
Biden is not a boomer either.
He's the silent generation ... He may do well to take that a little more to heart. :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:39 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:34 pm What in the hell was that?
The left's top pick, according to polls. Scary isn't it?
Very!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm seeing commercials for Bloomberg and another guy for 2020.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s funny how you all lose your minds when someone calls Trump tRump or orange ape or whatever names but you get just as ridiculous about democrats.

Morgan posts anything she can find that might Trump look good, like he did his job this week. Libby looks for posts that make Trump look really bad like he’s been noted to have serious mental illness. Back and forth with you two.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:09 pm It’s funny how you all lose your minds when someone calls Trump tRump or orange ape or whatever names but you get just as ridiculous about democrats.

Morgan posts anything she can find that might Trump look good, like he did his job this week. Libby looks for posts that make Trump look really bad like he’s been noted to have serious mental illness. Back and forth with you two.
What does that have to do with this post? Is it wrong that Morgan asks what the hell Biden is talking about? I’m pretty sure a lot of people had a WTF moment watching that.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:09 pm It’s funny how you all lose your minds when someone calls Trump tRump or orange ape or whatever names but you get just as ridiculous about democrats.

Stop gossiping about me.
It makes you look bad. Just like Morgan.

I’m looking for a different group here, a place where people don’t try to one-up others and make personal attacks on a daily basis in order to boost their fragile egos.
I don’t hate trump but I don’t respect him
And I’ve known for decades he’s a con man . America needs someone better.
Locked Previous topicNext topic