I'm not allowing my daughter to come stay at my house alone over winter break

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She is 19 and in college. Originally she was going to stay in school over winter break but they canceled the class she was in. Her dorm itself closes over break so she had to apply to stay in another dorm and now that the class is cancelled they won't let her stay.

She called and asked if she could come stay at home. I told her no. Last year she came over winter break and DH left for a couple days and had to rush home after DD threw a party and we had to go pick her up from the police station for underage drinking. The house was wrecked and some stuff was damaged. She said it started as a few friends coming over and then someone posted on Facebook that there was a party and a bunch of people showed up. I don't know how true that is but we were very upset and disappointed.

No parties and pick up after yourself didn't seem like hard rules to follow.

DH are traveling most of the time she would be here. No way are we risking her staying at our house alone for a month. She has apologized so many times for what happened but I don't know if I can trust her. I trusted her before and I had to pick her up from the police station.

My sister thinks I am being extreme and that she should always be able to go home. If we were home it wouldn't be a problem. DD asked my sister it she could stay with her and sis said no too.

I told DD she could stay with her grandparents. They would be happy to have her but they are very strict and she doesn't want to. She is acting like she is homeless and having to sleep on the streets. She has options but none are what she wants to do. Sorry DD but actions have consequences and now you are dealing with them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This seems to happen a lot here. I read something close to this last year.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This story pops up every year about this time.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:41 am This seems to happen a lot here. I read something close to this last year.
Maybe you read my post last year? It was about what happened and most everyone said I shouldn't have allowed her to stay alone in the first place.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This has already been posted, word for word.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You trolls raise such crappy kids 😁
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:05 am This has already been posted, word for word.
I posted about what happened last year.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Uh huh
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Boring AF.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:13 am
mojogirl wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:05 am This has already been posted, word for word.
I posted about what happened last year.
Same story last year. She wasn't coming to stay alone because she trashed the house the year before. Try again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic