Starbucks barista writes 'Pig' on police officer's cup

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uniform worship.

f**k that.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Starbucks sucks anyway.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did it hurt the officers "feelings"?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 276

Unread post

The barista should be fired (I think she/he was?). But the twitter discussion between O'mara's daughter and O'mara is really difficult to read. Definitely not saying that the "PIG" was deserved but there is a lot of baggage in this town.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Damn...

Deleted User 203

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:12 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 pm They've apparently suspended this employee but honestly, I think that something like THIS mandates more than that (termination).
perhaps starbucks should close all of their stores for "sensitivity training" and make a public proclamation that all police are welcome.
How many of these "sensitivity training" classes has a Starbucks had?

But I agree about the public proclamation.
Shoota
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:21 pm Did it hurt the officers "feelings"?
Obviously yes. Because they felt the need to run to the internet to tell everyone.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:03 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 pm They've apparently suspended this employee but honestly, I think that something like THIS mandates more than that (termination).
perhaps starbucks should close all of their stores for "sensitivity training" and make a public proclamation that all police are welcome.

I was kind of being sarcastic. It seems unlikely they would treat this with the same equal concern as the previous incidents.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:03 pm

I was kind of being sarcastic. It seems unlikely they would treat this with the same equal concern as the previous incidents.
I'm trying to remember the previous incidents.

Honestly, I don't feel this is about "sensitivity" and instead, it's about a lack of professionalism and customer service skills on the part of the employee who wrote that on the PO's cup.

And right THERE and especially given the circumstances, I strongly feel that this employee needs to be terminated.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Those Twit comments are interesting. What a charming world we live in. All I ever think when I see comments like that is that they'd be really happy to see that "pig" if some asswipe with a gun is breaking into the store.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic