Neighbor Drama - and shhh.. I'm the cause

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:35 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:33 pm
My "excuse" is that my car literally doesnt fit in my garage, driveway, or on the street. Where would you suggest I park my car? There is nothing within blocks. Our neighborhood extends for over a mile in every direction. I am not being an asshole just for parking in my drive way as far up as I can.

They dont ticket for it here.
I hope none of your neighbors are mobility challenged.
I'm not sure what you expect her to do.
Move someplace where her lifstyle choices do not impact others?
Do you honestly believe that the law will say oh okay you have a 15 person passenger van - no worries, you are exempt from the law?
That's now how this works.
She's just lucky the don't ticket, and I feel bad for any mobility challenged neighbors she's putting at a fall risk with her entitlement.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Do you honestly believe that the law will say oh okay you have a 15 person passenger van - no worries, you are exempt from the law?
She's just lucky the don't ticket, and I feel bad for any mobility challenged neighbors she's putting at a fall risk with her entitlement.
Oh I wish I could move somewhere that had more space. We unfortunately can not afford it. This is not simply a lifestyle choice. I have never been ticketed and no one has ever had a problem with it. Someone could always go across the street if they needed. I dont have mobility challenged neighbors and like I said my son is mobility challenged himself.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

If this is the member I am thinking of she adopted her nieces/nephews after an accident. She talked about it back on Cafemom. I can't remember how many kids it was but her family grew in the blink of an eye.

Kristakids or something was her screen name.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 pm

If this is the member I am thinking of she adopted her nieces/nephews after an accident. She talked about it back on Cafemom. I can't remember how many kids it was but her family grew in the blink of an eye.

Kristakids or something was her screen name.
Yes that is me. When I was pregnant with my youngest my family went from a family of 5 to a family of 10 which turned into 11 not long after.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:29 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:47 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm
You must have longer driveways than we do.

This is a fairly typical driveway size in the places I have lived.
Our driveway ends kind of like where the crack between the two slabs is. That is normal for this area. We have tiny front yards.
I get what you are saying and I understand it. It's just very unusual in my experience not to have any options that don't block a sidewalk or mailbox. I would say your situation is unique and not typical of what the OP is talking about in this discussion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic