I'm not going to pay for Disney plus when we can get everything online for free

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My mom, who is living with us for the next two months, wants me to get Disney plus for her and the kids. I don't pay for any of the steaming services because it is a total waste of money when you can find everything online free.

DH and I already watched the new Mandalorian show and it was good. Why spend money when we don't need to?

I told her she can pay for it if she wants but she doesn't want to. Oh well, so sad for her :roll:
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am My mom, who is living with us for the next two months, wants me to get Disney plus for her and the kids. I don't pay for any of the steaming services because it is a total waste of money when you can find everything online free.

DH and I already watched the new Mandalorian show and it was good. Why spend money when we don't need to?

I told her she can pay for it if she wants but she doesn't want to. Oh well, so sad for her :roll:
ok
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The only way EVERYTHING is free is with a jail broken device, in which the streaming quality SUCKS. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm not paying for it either. We have Netflix and Hulu and there are a ton of free streaming sites. I just recently discovered IMBD has free streaming. I've been binge-watching 80's tv shows.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am My mom, who is living with us for the next two months, wants me to get Disney plus for her and the kids. I don't pay for any of the steaming services because it is a total waste of money when you can find everything online free.

If granny wants Disney then granny can pay for it....case closed
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm The only way EVERYTHING is free is with a jail broken device, in which the streaming quality SUCKS. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not true. You can get it all from a computer and the quality is great.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:44 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm The only way EVERYTHING is free is with a jail broken device, in which the streaming quality SUCKS. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would I want to watch movies on a computer?? I have a 62 inch 4K TV for a reason. Lol That’s why I don’t stream crappy quality.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:44 pm
Why would I want to watch movies on a computer?? I have a 62 inch 4K TV for a reason. Lol That’s why I don’t stream crappy quality.
I have a 65 inch 4K tv. My computer hooks up to it. I get to stream whatever I want for free.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I asked my friend if he would share his account. He said his sisters already jumped on him for it, but he will see how many users he can have.
Locked Previous topicNext topic