Baaaaarf TMI

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Literally. I have a stomach bug and I took 2 Tylenols then puked immediately after swallowing. Would you take another 2? Or should I assume the two I took stayed down since I didn’t see or feel them come up?

Sorry for the TMI and boring post :mrgreen:
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I wouldn't. You don't know how much you vomited and it isn't worth the risk.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:05 pm Literally. I have a stomach bug and I took 2 Tylenols then puked immediately after swallowing. Would you take another 2? Or should I assume the two I took stayed down since I didn’t see or feel them come up?

Sorry for the TMI and boring post :mrgreen:
If you immediately vomited, why would you assume they stayed down when nothing else did?
I would take one now and another one in an hour if you don't feel any better
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn’t take anymore. You’re stomach clearly doesn’t feel good. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You probably couldn't keep it down if you took it again, anyway. Tomorrow, send your hubs to the health food store and get some oregano oil capsules -- store brand is ok. My hubs just got over the stomach flu and when he took the oregano oil caps, he felt better and was able to hold down food. This bug lasts about 2 weeks so keep taking the oregano oil caps, don't stop too soon. He stopped taking them after a few days and started feeling sick again. I had a stomach bug a few months back where I had horrible cramps and watery diarrhea, but no vomiting. I found the oregano caps helped with the cramping and lasted about 4 hours or so before having to take more.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why are you taking Tylenol? Just curious.

I wouldn't bother taking anymore to answer your question. It's pointless and will only aggravate your stomach further.

Hope you feel better soon.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It is not recommended to take Tylenol with a stomach bug so no don't take more.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WHY in the world would you think tylenol would help a stomachache????
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tylenol isn't gonna help your tummy troubles. Drink some pedialyte. Hope you feel better soon!
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't waste more tylenol, you'll probably throw up again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic