Married ladies, i have a question

Anonymous 1

Unread post

If meeting a male friend for lunch how much do you dress up?
Do you go in normal clothes, hair, normal make up if any?
Or do you dress up, heels, hair done, full face make up?
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would be going either in my work clothes-I’m a teacher who dresses business casual. Or I’d be going in my jeans and hoodie with my two boys in tow.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

I would go however I normally go for anyone else. If I'm dressing for work, then I go dressed.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I dress the same way I would dress if I was meeting a female friend for lunch at the same place.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It depends on where we're eating. If it's someplace more casual, I wear 'regular' clothes. If it's someplace more upscale, I'll dress up and put on make-up.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

For just a friend, I would dress the same way I would dress if I was going out with a female friend. No need to be extre of I'm not trying to catch a fish.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I would dress according to where I was going, not who I was going with. I don’t dress up for people.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What does being married have to do with it? I think most would wear the same thing when lunching with a friend regardless of marital status.

But I sense an ulterior motive to your inquiry.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:38 pm What does being married have to do with it? I think most would wear the same thing when lunching with a friend regardless of marital status.

But I sense an ulterior motive to your inquiry.
Yes there was an motive.

One of my friends never wears make up, fixes her hair or wears heels unless she's meeting this one male friend for lunch. Today, full face, 6 inch heels, hair curled. They met at a diner so not a fancy place.

Just curious if other women dress up that mich to see a male friend.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d just wear my normal clothes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic