My confession... what I really want in a man

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I want a man that will feel comfortable enough to do silly and stupid stuff with me... just for the hell of it. Like dress up ass sonny and cher and go out to dinner and have a night on the town.

Just getting it out in the Cosmo's... dont mind me. You may now proceed with your regular scheduled broadcast.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope you find your Sonny.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:04 pm I want a man that will feel comfortable enough to do silly and stupid stuff with me... just for the hell of it. Like dress up ass sonny and cher and go out to dinner and have a night on the town.

Just getting it out in the Cosmo's... dont mind me. You may now proceed with your regular scheduled broadcast.
Attachments
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif (738.35 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You're looking for a sonny ass? :lol:

Just pulling your leg. I hear ya!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:04 pm I want a man that will feel comfortable enough to do silly and stupid stuff with me... just for the hell of it. Like dress up ass sonny and cher and go out to dinner and have a night on the town.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 pm You're looking for a sonny ass? :lol:

Sonny face planted into a tree while skiing, I dont think she wants that
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Poor Sonny!
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 pm You're looking for a sonny ass? :lol:

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:32 pm Poor Sonny!
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm

He didnt feel a thing, he was probably high on vicodin and valium :(
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I get it. Maybe if i wrote what i want in a man the cosmos will listen.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope you find your guy!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post