Caught my stepdaughter lying

Anonymous 1

She is 21 and has a 6th month old baby. This morning she called me and told me she got called into work and needed a babysitter. I agreed to help her out and took an unpaid personal day. While running errands with her kid in tow I found her having lunch and shopping with friends at the mall. I immediately walked over to their table have her kid and bag and told her next time it's 45 a day for babysitter and only for work Evidently I'm being unreasonable. Chick shouldn't have lied to me causing me to lose money
Anonymous 2

:lol: Chick?
LMFAO :lol:
Anonymous 3

You both sound immature.
Anonymous 4

It was your decision to take off a day of work unpaid, so that's on you. It was her decision to lie to you, so that's on her.
You both sound like you are 12
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Keep on trollin'!
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 pm It was your decision to take off a day of work unpaid, so that's on you. It was her decision to lie to you, so that's on her.
The only reason I did it is because she just started this job last week and she told me she wanted to make a good impression. I was willing to take the hit to help her job wise. Not so she could go out with friends. These are the consequences for her lying to me.
Anonymous 4

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:07 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:02 pm It was your decision to take off a day of work unpaid, so that's on you. It was her decision to lie to you, so that's on her.
The only reason I did it is because she just started this job last week and she told me she wanted to make a good impression. I was willing to take the hit to help her job wise. Not so she could go out with friends. These are the consequences for her lying to me.
still you made a choice, now you know better. it was your decision to allow her job to be more important than your job, so that's still on you.
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:07 pm
still you made a choice, now you know better. it was your decision to allow her job to be more important than your job, so that's still on you.
Not denying that but if she had told me the truth then my answer would have been different. Sorry that me not being a doormat makes me immature.
Anonymous 5

If I wasn't getting paid by my employer, I wouldn't have taken the job day off (without pay) for her. Nice that you were willing to do that for her.

And why, if she just started the job last week, is she already taking off "for lunch with a friend" this week? WTH?
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:04 pm If I wasn't getting paid by my employer, I wouldn't have taken the job off for her. Nice that you were willing to do that for her.

And why, if she just started the job last week, is she already taking off "for lunch with a friend" this week? WTH?
[/quote

My job is safe. Just an unpaid day off. She didn't call in sick. She was scheduled off but lied to me saying she was called in so she could go f**k off for the day with her friends.
Locked Previous topicNext topic