Kind of funny story from Friday

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She didn’t ask. She hasn’t even talked to the girl. The girl wasn’t in school today.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 pm Since the girl is somewhat friends with your daughter, did your daughter ask this girl what additional punishment the school gave her for pulling off this ridiculous stunt?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 am I got a call from the school that I needed to pick up my daughter because she had gotten into a fight. I thought it was odd and very unlike my daughter. It was odd because my daughter was supposed to be on a field trip. I didn't question it though and headed up to the school. I get there and my dd isn't in the office. I ask for her and the VP gives me a strange look and points to a girl sitting in a chair.

Apparently, this girl gave my dd's name. The VP didn't check it (she is new) and the receptionist was a substitute. The girl is somewhat friends with my dd. They have known each other forever. I don't know her parents all that well though. The VP was pretty pissed off at this girl for wasting time. I was irritated but at least it wasn't my kid.

And because I know people will ask. Yes my dd is known by the old VP and the receptionist. We had an issue last year that took awhile to clear up. A boy was running up behind my daughter and slapping her on the butt. The old VP kept chalking it up to "boys will be boys" and the girls "were too sensitive". The boy did it to several girls and it ended up being a big thing.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That girl knew she was in trouble, and probably didn't think they would call anyone. Still, I think your daughter needs to have a talk with her about using her name for things like this. They also need to put in your daughter's record that this happened, and to make sure it's actually her next time.

Locked Previous topicNext topic