My boyfriend is ashamed of me

Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

I realized this past weekend that when we actually go out it's to places not in our town or it was really late.

Usually we just spent the weekends at his house or mine ordering out and watching movies. Of course lots of S*x.

Next Saturday is a party that he is having for the soccer club he runs. It is a masquerade party for adults only. I have helped plan it with another guys wife. I saw my name on the guest list.

So this past Saturday we were laying in bed just talking. I asked him if we were going to go with matching masks or some how play off each others. He got all umcomfortable and mumbled something. He doesn't want me to go.

So after talking it come out that he is not comfortable being seen with me. Now I am a big woman and I am not the prettiest. His ex wife is beautiful. He told me I am not his usual type and he doesn't know what his friends would think. This is not high school.

I just can't believe I didn't see it. There was a reason when I would say hey let's go here or there he had an excuse. There was a reason he didn't want me to post a picture of us on a rare time we went somewhere.

I am hurt this man told me loved me. Ugh I am so embarrassed. I did tell him he wasn't my usual type either but I wasn't ashamed.

He has texted and called today. I have not yet answered.

I just want one guy who loves me.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

I realized this past weekend that when we actually go out it's to places not in our town or it was really late.

Usually we just spent the weekends at his house or mine ordering out and watching movies. Of course lots of S*x.

Next Saturday is a party that he is having for the soccer club he runs. It is a masquerade party for adults only. I have helped plan it with another guys wife. I saw my name on the guest list.

So this past Saturday we were laying in bed just talking. I asked him if we were going to go with matching masks or some how play off each others. He got all umcomfortable and mumbled something. He doesn't want me to go.

So after talking it come out that he is not comfortable being seen with me. Now I am a big woman and I am not the prettiest. His ex wife is beautiful. He told me I am not his usual type and he doesn't know what his friends would think. This is not high school.

I just can't believe I didn't see it. There was a reason when I would say hey let's go here or there he had an excuse. There was a reason he didn't want me to post a picture of us on a rare time we went somewhere.

I am hurt this man told me loved me. Ugh I am so embarrassed. I did tell him he wasn't my usual type either but I wasn't ashamed.

Feel lucky it's only 6 months in. You'll find your happiness, just not with him.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You dodged a bullet with that dickhead. Count your lucky stars you only wasted 6 months instead of 6 years
Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's not the one. I'm sorry, but it's best you know now than a year from now.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It doesn't matter if you are big. You are beautiful. It is his loss. You deserve so much better.
Too Old For This %^&
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

You deserve so much better. I'm glad you were able to get out of him how he felt. He is not worth it
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don't waste any more time on him. As you said, this isn't high school. If you're good enough to sleep with, you're good enough to meet his friends. Any man who is scared that his friends will look down on him for how his girlfriend looks isn't someone you want to be involved with. Go find a real man who deserves you.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So you have yourself 12 year old. What an asswipe. I wouldn't respond at all. I'd block him and let him wonder.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Feel lucky it's only 6 months in. You'll find your happiness, just not with him.
Thank you. I am just hurt and embarrassed.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:02 pm You dodged a bullet with that dickhead. Count your lucky stars you only wasted 6 months instead of 6 years

I just can't believe I didn't see it sooner.
Locked Previous topicNext topic