Have you ever stopped your child from turning in homework or assignments?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:08 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 pm
I did not bash you. I said my opinion of mothers like you. You took it personally. You brought your kids into it by talking about them.

I do not care what your reputation is on a website.
Yes you did. To wit, "That is because of the attitude of mothers like Lindaruns. They treat their preteens & teens like babies instead of young men & women." Then you continued.

I am done with this topic. I have a real family to attend to. You have a nice day.
Ignore the bashing anon, she is just looking for an argument to further bash you and your kids.
She already stated her crotch fruit are adults now and more than likely have cut her out of their life due to poor parenting choices by her when she was raising them, if she was the one that actually raised them. The state also more than likely and hopefully stepped in and took custody of them and placed them in a suitable home with foster care parents.
That would explain the bitter bashing she has unleashed on you, jealousy is a powerful emotion and she sounds jealous and bitter.
Great trolling you're doing .

That's my only reaction, sorry it didn't work for you.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

I don't check every single homework assignment once they are in middle school. This is the point where they need to figure it out, because mommy isn't going to high school or college with them. I keep up with assignments being turned in on zangle and the grades. I communicate with the teachers if needed, but I am not going to check homework at 14 unless they ask for help or opinion. Being involved does not mean being overbearing. I would never tear up a assignment and demand the child do it again because it wasn't up to my standards. I would never disrespect my child in that manner.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Yes you did. To wit, "That is because of the attitude of mothers like Lindaruns. They treat their preteens & teens like babies instead of young men & women." Then you continued.

I am done with this topic. I have a real family to attend to. You have a nice day.
Ignore the bashing anon, she is just looking for an argument to further bash you and your kids.
She already stated her crotch fruit are adults now and more than likely have cut her out of their life due to poor parenting choices by her when she was raising them, if she was the one that actually raised them. The state also more than likely and hopefully stepped in and took custody of them and placed them in a suitable home with foster care parents.
That would explain the bitter bashing she has unleashed on you, jealousy is a powerful emotion and she sounds jealous and bitter.

But Im not the troll hiding and using anon.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Nope, you're trolling using a SN.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No I have not and I would never destroy their work.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Wrong again, Im not a troll just because Im calling you out on the judgemental member and child bashing.
That's the normal deflection tactic that anons use when being verbally spanked for being a chest beating keyboard warrior.
Attachments
anigif_original-26165-1397071384-3.gif
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 am Absolutely.

I've gone over DD's (12) homework since Kindergarten and if it's sloppy or wrong, she has to fix it.

She's always been a straight A student and above grade level. Partly because of the extra help and teaching I have given her.

I'm simply answering your question in the topic heading. I have no experience with aspergers or behavior issues.
What would you do if she refused to fix it? or just stopped bringing homework home? (simpler questions as I know you have no experience with more intense issues)
She would lose her phone, that's for sure.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't stopped them, but I have told them it wasn't a good idea to or they haven't done it properly. Whether they choose to go back and look at it and fix stuff is on them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Wrong again, Im not a troll just because Im calling you out on the judgemental member and child bashing.
That's the normal deflection tactic that anons use when being verbally spanked for being a chest beating keyboard warrior.
One would say, that you're trying to be the chest beating keyboard warrior, who's opinion means nothing to me.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Lustywench wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:52 pm

One would say, that you're trying to be the chest beating keyboard warrior, who's opinion means nothing to me.
Except Im not, you are. My words and opinions obviously bother you because you are compelled to reply and defend yourself everytime I quote you.
I command you to reply, grovel and beg Linda for forgiveness
Locked Previous topicNext topic