How many calories a day do you

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t usually eat desserts because I don’t bake and spend my entire life dieting
But if someone else is baking and I’m having some. I don’t count calories
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm eating DD's Halloween candy right now.

So, yeah..

I have no idea and don't care.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We eat a lot of cheesecake, which I know is supposed to be super high in calories. What can I say? Our family likes its food :-P
Anonymous 6

Unread post

A lot! I consume about 1,500 calories a day and there are times that most of that is dessert! I'm a sucker for anything with chocolate.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love a good key lime pie or lemon tart. I make a dessert every Sunday( usually a cake)..
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 pm Look at all these healthy people that never partake in dessert.

I am not going to lie, my favorite desserts, have 1000+ calories, lol.

My absolute favorite dessert is warm chocolate cake with heath toffee ice cream melting next to it and real whip cream, and not some tiny 400 calorie serving, I want a nice bowlful, :) but to answer your question as to “daily” 0, as I find that it is best to never have desserts in the house, as I have such little self-control, as you can see...

I drink a lot of tea, right now I am on an apple cinnamon herbal tea kick, no sugar, but it is NOT dessert, just a warm tasty beverage.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 am I love a good key lime pie or lemon tart. I make a dessert every Sunday( usually a cake)..
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 pm Look at all these healthy people that never partake in dessert.

My absolute favorite dessert is warm chocolate cake with heath toffee ice cream melting next to it and real whip cream, and not some tiny 400 calorie serving, I want a nice bowlful, :) but to answer your question as to “daily” 0, as I find that it is best to never have desserts in the house, as I have such little self-control, as you can see...

I drink a lot of tea, right now I am on an apple cinnamon herbal tea kick, no sugar, but it is NOT dessert, just a warm tasty beverage.
I love key lime pie! Scrumptious. I just packed key lime noosa yogurt for lunch today, lol. I am a sugar-aholic.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:24 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 am I love a good key lime pie or lemon tart. I make a dessert every Sunday( usually a cake)..

I love key lime pie! Scrumptious. I just packed key lime noosa yogurt for lunch today, lol. I am a sugar-aholic.
Love love noosa lemon and Oui lemon yogurt.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I eat 800-900 calories a day. If I have any left at the end of the day for dessert which is rarely, I have 1 oreo.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I don’t count calories. Right now, dessert is 2 pieces of Halloween candy. We have two giant bags full, that’ll be dessert for MONTHS.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't eat dessert every day, by choice. When I do, it's got a million calories and it's worth every single one of them. My favorite kind of changes with the season. I get tired of most things eventually. Lately it's been the insane milkshakes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic