We don't have a working toilet

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:06 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:38 pm As long as you have the porta potty, that doesn't sound so bad. my great-grandparents house only has an outdoor pit toilet, we spent weeks there every summer as a kid.
Get out! Where at? My relatives back in eastern Europe still use an outhouse and take the chickens in the house when it's cold. :mrgreen:
Rural Japan.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So he insisted and you caved. Instead of compromising and doing 2 out of the 3 or some other shit. You can sit there and blame him all you want, but you have a voice.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok if there's no toilets you know what that means ... NO SHOWER EITHER FOR 3 WEEKS!
I'd move elsewhere until this is done. Not having running water is unacceptable.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 pm Ok if there's no toilets you know what that means ... NO SHOWER EITHER FOR 3 WEEKS!
I'd move elsewhere until this is done. Not having running water is unacceptable.
You can have showers that work while not having toilets. Where did she say there will be no running water?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yoloo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 pm Ok if there's no toilets you know what that means ... NO SHOWER EITHER FOR 3 WEEKS!
You can have showers that work while not having toilets. Where did she say there will be no running water?
If they're having to tear out the whole plumbing system to accommodate the addition of these bidets, which is what's in the post, what makes you think the showers have been spared?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:30 pm
If they're having to tear out the whole plumbing system to accommodate the addition of these bidets, which is what's in the post, what makes you think the showers have been spared?
When we replaced the plumping for my toilets it did not effect the showers at all. Where did she mention the showers were impacted? Seems like that would be something she would mention if it was true.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yoloo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:31 pm

When we replaced the plumping for my toilets it did not effect the showers at all. Where did she mention the showers were impacted? Seems like that would be something she would mention if it was true.
Let's ask OP. Now I want to know! LOL

I read it that the whole plumbing system is torn up for the bathrooms, so that's where I drew my conclusion.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 172

Unread post

That is absolutely disgusting.
Eeewww.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm

I read it that the whole plumbing system is torn up for the bathrooms, so that's where I drew my conclusion.
She's right the tubs, showers and sinks are working. They were supposed to install all the toilets last and in one day. Then dh decided to throw a crinkle into what was a relatively painless problem free multiple bathroom renovation project.
Im a little confused on the specifics but the old toilets were removed and thrown into the dumpster. Dh swears he told the plumber and contractor that toilets and bidets were going in all of the full bathrooms. The plumber and contracter swear he never said anything about bidets. I wasnt home when this all went down and I thought everything was going to be done when I came home, smh.
I still dont understand why they cant install the toilets now and the bidets later but apparantly they have to redo the pipes to accommodate the toilet and bidet together and they have to make a hole in the floor for the bidet like the toilet has.
Im taking the kids and going to my sil's in the morning. We will stay there for a week and a week at mil's. If this isnt done by the 25th at the latest, Im taking the kids to my moms house until December 1st.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:13 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm

She's right the tubs, showers and sinks are working. They were supposed to install all the toilets last and in one day. Then dh decided to throw a crinkle into what was a relatively painless problem free multiple bathroom renovation project.
Im a little confused on the specifics but the old toilets were removed and thrown into the dumpster. Dh swears he told the plumber and contractor that toilets and bidets were going in all of the full bathrooms. The plumber and contracter swear he never said anything about bidets. I wasnt home when this all went down and I thought everything was going to be done when I came home, smh.
I still dont understand why they cant install the toilets now and the bidets later but apparantly they have to redo the pipes to accommodate the toilet and bidet together and they have to make a hole in the floor for the bidet like the toilet has.
Im taking the kids and going to my sil's in the morning. We will stay there for a week and a week at mil's. If this isnt done by the 25th at the latest, Im taking the kids to my moms house until December 1st.
I'm right there with you momma!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Locked Previous topicNext topic