We don't have a working toilet

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:13 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Yoloo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:31 pm

When we replaced the plumping for my toilets it did not effect the showers at all. Where did she mention the showers were impacted? Seems like that would be something she would mention if it was true.
Let's ask OP. Now I want to know! LOL

I read it that the whole plumbing system is torn up for the bathrooms, so that's where I drew my conclusion.
She's right the tubs, showers and sinks are working. They were supposed to install all the toilets last and in one day. Then dh decided to throw a crinkle into what was a relatively painless problem free multiple bathroom renovation project.
Im a little confused on the specifics but the old toilets were removed and thrown into the dumpster. Dh swears he told the plumber and contractor that toilets and bidets were going in all of the full bathrooms. The plumber and contracter swear he never said anything about bidets. I wasnt home when this all went down and I thought everything was going to be done when I came home, smh.
I still dont understand why they cant install the toilets now and the bidets later but apparantly they have to redo the pipes to accommodate the toilet and bidet together and they have to make a hole in the floor for the bidet like the toilet has.
Im taking the kids and going to my sil's in the morning. We will stay there for a week and a week at mil's. If this isnt done by the 25th at the latest, Im taking the kids to my moms house until December 1st.
At this point, nix the bidets and just get the damn toilets.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn’t think men were all that into toilets to insist on a bidet. Hope you get working toilets soon.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The other day, there was a member who was saying she is going to put in her own bathtub. I hope she's reading this post.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Let's ask OP. Now I want to know! LOL

I read it that the whole plumbing system is torn up for the bathrooms, so that's where I drew my conclusion.
She's right the tubs, showers and sinks are working. They were supposed to install all the toilets last and in one day. Then dh decided to throw a crinkle into what was a relatively painless problem free multiple bathroom renovation project.
Im a little confused on the specifics but the old toilets were removed and thrown into the dumpster. Dh swears he told the plumber and contractor that toilets and bidets were going in all of the full bathrooms. The plumber and contracter swear he never said anything about bidets. I wasnt home when this all went down and I thought everything was going to be done when I came home, smh.
I still dont understand why they cant install the toilets now and the bidets later but apparantly they have to redo the pipes to accommodate the toilet and bidet together and they have to make a hole in the floor for the bidet like the toilet has.
Im taking the kids and going to my sil's in the morning. We will stay there for a week and a week at mil's. If this isnt done by the 25th at the latest, Im taking the kids to my moms house until December 1st.
We are stuck with the toilets and the bidets, we cant return them even if we wanted to. Dh and the workers took them out of the boxes and threw the ripped boxes in the dumpster which was removed from the driveway this morning.
Im DONE with all of this!!!
I have a horrible headache and Im on here to distract myself from going downstairs and totally flipping out on this nitwitted moron and saying something I cant take back.
Im leaving with the kids tomorrow and not coming back until its finished. Dh made this mess, he can deal and live with that damn porta potty. I already told him that this house better be spotless when I get back and that damn thing better be gone also.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 pm I didn’t think men were all that into toilets to insist on a bidet. Hope you get working toilets soon.
Im surprised as well, he's not usually like this. I'll be using bathrooms with working toilets for the next 2-3 weeks. I refuse to live like this, he did this and will suffer through the consequences....smh
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:38 pm As long as you have the porta potty, that doesn't sound so bad. my great-grandparents house only has an outdoor pit toilet, we spent weeks there every summer as a kid.
That sounds worse than a porta potty, no thank you.
I had to google this. There is no way on earth that I would ever use this or suggest my kids use it. Thats disgusting and even worse than a porta potty. You squat on the ground then pee and poop in a hole, the smell has to be horrendous
Attachments
Defecating_into_a_pit_(schematic).jpg
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:16 pm

We are stuck with the toilets and the bidets, we cant return them even if we wanted to. Dh and the workers took them out of the boxes and threw the ripped boxes in the dumpster which was removed from the driveway this morning.
I have a horrible headache and Im on here to distract myself from going downstairs and totally flipping out on this nitwitted moron and saying something I cant take back.
Im leaving with the kids tomorrow and not coming back until its finished. Dh made this mess, he can deal and live with that damn porta potty. I already told him that this house better be spotless when I get back and that damn thing better be gone also.
So NOW you have a voice?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:16 pm

So NOW you have a voice?
I've always had a voice. This renovation was going great until today. I thought the toilets were going to be installed and they would be finished.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope. I’d be a hotel.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:38 pm As long as you have the porta potty, that doesn't sound so bad. my great-grandparents house only has an outdoor pit toilet, we spent weeks there every summer as a kid.
That sounds worse than a porta potty, no thank you.
I had to google this. There is no way on earth that I would ever use this or suggest my kids use it. Thats disgusting and even worse than a porta potty. You squat on the ground then pee and poop in a hole, the smell has to be horrendous
I would assume they use bags of lime periodically to deal with the smell. Like outhouses do.

https://inspectapedia.com/septic/Outhou ... uction.php
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic