What's for dinner 11/9/19?

Deleted User 172

Unread post

We had Thanksgiving.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm Marinated loin of pork, roast potatoes and carrots, and a pot of pasta/ham/cheese with seasonings.
That sounds delish. Do you have a recipe for the pasta, ham and cheese dish?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:04 pm Grilled chicken caesar wraps, sauteed green beans and fruit salad
Do you make the caesar dressing or use a bottled dressing?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:28 pm My son had a hockey game from 5 till 7 so it was a late crockpot dinner of French beef dip with a salad.
That sounds really good for a chilly day
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 pm We had Thanksgiving.
Are you having TG dinner again on the 28th?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am
No. We'll be on a cruise that week so unless they do a Thanksgiving dinner on the cruise no.
The rest of the extended family (surgery, going to the airforce, vacation) isn't going to be available either so we decided to do it early.
It was delicious.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am
No. We'll be on a cruise that week so unless they do a Thanksgiving dinner on the cruise no.
The rest of the extended family (surgery, going to the airforce, vacation) isn't going to be available either so we decided to do it early.
It was delicious.
Who needs more turkey when you are on a cruise. Have a great time
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:16 pm I don't cook on Saturdays, so we're going to eat out, we haven't decided where yet, but my DD is lobbying for Chilis
Where did you go last night?
What are you having tonight?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:17 pm I’m making my signature Thai curry with brown rice.
Is this signature recipe a secret family recipe or posted online?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:19 pm It's Saturday. Eating out, but don't know where.

But in case anyone is looking for ideas, last night we had meatloaf, steamed green beans, and garlic rice pilaf (or something like that from a box.) Not very exciting, I know.
I love meatloaf but Im the only one on the house that does.
Locked Previous topicNext topic