I'm not bailing my husband out of jail

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:55 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 pm Did he actually think you were going to?
Yes.
Yikes.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No judgement from me, you gotta do, what you gotta do, to be at peace in life.

Me, I'd go get my DH. I love him too much. My children need him. We would figure it out.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

How is it clearly a lie? It isn't possible that he was at a work meeting and got loaded at that meeting? Regardless, though, I'd be pretty annoyed that he was that irresponsible to have driven home loaded. Since it isn't something that my DH has ever done, I'm sure I'd bail him out.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
Locked Previous topicNext topic