I'm not bailing my husband out of jail

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
So what I am reading is , you have a husband of many years, who admittedly committed some serious crimes. Clearly a one off, because you had no idea he drank or did drugs (i assume he never drove drunk before, you would have seen that, since you live together).
So your husband, who' you've vowed to love honor and respect, better and worse , made a pretty serious mistake. No one died or was hurt, thank goodness, but still a serious mistake.
Instead of being a crutch, finding out the circumstances, giving him a chance to live up to his crimes and not recommit, you're tossing him out the window.

Cold.
Very.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Life isn't perfect.
We all make mistakes.
In sickness and in health
Forgiveness
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
Aww, not drink driving?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Aww, not drink driving?
🤣🤣🤣
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

A mom and a dad were killed last night, two towns over from me, going to pick up their ninr year old child by a "suspected" drunk driver. I'd let mine sit in jail, too.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't bail mine out either. Drinking and drugs are huge deal breakers for me and he knows it. Mine wouldn't expect me to bail him out and he would expect divorce papers as soon as he was out.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

WHY did you marry this loser?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 pm Life isn't perfect.
We all make mistakes.
In sickness and in health
Forgiveness
Are you kidding?
I’d never marry a jerk like that
I wouldn’t stay with that loser
Anonymous 8

Unread post

So it's your opinion that instead of mitigating the damage by bailing him out,so he can continue to work to pay the Bill's & to pay a lawyer, it's better for him to stay in jail, probably loose his job, not be able to pay the Bill's or child support (if you divorce) & not be able to pay for his lawyer. Yay you!
And every one thinks hes the loser. Lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm So it's your opinion that instead of mitigating the damage by bailing him out,so he can continue to work to pay the Bill's & to pay a lawyer, it's better for him to stay in jail, probably loose his job, not be able to pay the Bill's or child support (if you divorce) & not be able to pay for his lawyer. Yay you!
And every one thinks hes the loser. Lol
I don't need him for the bills and my kids are beyond the age of child support. He's on his own and yes he is a loser for doing that. He could have killed someone.
Locked Previous topicNext topic