I'm not bailing my husband out of jail

Anonymous 1

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
WHY did you marry this loser?
He didn't even drink when we got married.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:18 pm How many years have you been married to DH? Do you work?
20 years and yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 pm Did he actually think you were going to?
Yes.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:52 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm So it's your opinion that instead of mitigating the damage by bailing him out,so he can continue to work to pay the Bill's & to pay a lawyer, it's better for him to stay in jail, probably loose his job, not be able to pay the Bill's or child support (if you divorce) & not be able to pay for his lawyer. Yay you!
And every one thinks hes the loser. Lol
I don't need him for the bills and my kids are beyond the age of child support. He's on his own and yes he is a loser for doing that. He could have killed someone.
Thanks for trolling.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm So it's your opinion that instead of mitigating the damage by bailing him out,so he can continue to work to pay the Bill's & to pay a lawyer, it's better for him to stay in jail, probably loose his job, not be able to pay the Bill's or child support (if you divorce) & not be able to pay for his lawyer. Yay you!
And every one thinks hes the loser. Lol
I don't need him for the bills and my kids are beyond the age of child support. He's on his own and yes he is a loser for doing that. He could have killed someone.
Thanks for trolling.
Why cause shes being responsible?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks for trolling.
Nope. Because shes trolling.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:38 pm

Thanks for trolling.
You guys think everyone is. But anyway you have no real answer i see
Anonymous 8

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:38 pm

You guys think everyone is. But anyway you have no real answer i see
And you believe that your opinion matters to me?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Drunk driving and lying are both inexcusable offenses in our house. Good luck!
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Been there done that, got the t-shirt. I divorced him. When they tell one lie, there are more lies hiding just waiting to be discovered. I learned this the hard way. He got a second DUI after I booted him out and had the nerve to call me to bail him out. I didn't do it the first time, why would I do it the second time. I just called his first sergeant and let him deal with it. He was already getting kicked out of the military. I learned a lot from that marriage. I will never ever put up with that crap again.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic