The school isnt firing the teacher who was F***ing a student

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A teacher was having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old. The police were involved but because the teacher was never directly her teacher it wasnt illegal. He was never in a position of authority over her because he wasnt her teacher. The age of consent in our state is 16 unless they are in a position of power. I think the whole thing is BS. He is in his mid thirties and is married.

We thought the school would still fire him even if it wasnt illegal but they arent. They are backing their teacher. They wont let anyone transfer out of his class. They arent changing anything. My daughter is in one of his classes. I am not okay with this at all.

We decided she was just going to stop going to the class and take it online instead.The school doesnt like it but I dont really care about their opinion. If it wasnt so late in the year I would try to get her moved somewhere else. I did apply for a few private schools in the area but we have not heard back yet.

Many parents are upset. The teacher and the student are still carrying out the relationship. The parents of the student dont care. The mom is much younger than the dad and they are supportive.

The whole thing is disgusting.
JeNeSaisQuoi
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Mississippi? You can pull your child out of that school and move to another no?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Link to the story on this mess? There has to be one if its real.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:29 pm Link to the story on this mess? There has to be one if its real.
I am not going to link to the school my kids go to.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

JeNeSaisQuoi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:29 pm Mississippi? You can pull your child out of that school and move to another no?
Im not saying where I live.

We missed the period to apply for open enrollment.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd have a group of parents protesting this to the superintendent. Her teacher or not, that's completely inappropriate.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Troll post.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sure......
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Are you in this country, USA?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

There is no school in this country that would continue to employee a teacher/administrator/janitor/etc if they had had S*x with a student of that school. I googled your information and was unable to find anything that proved your version.
Locked Previous topicNext topic