DoorDash lady stole my food!

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Or she mis-delivered it, you know, by mistake. Why would she risk her job over some random burgers???
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:48 pm Or she mis-delivered it, you know, by mistake. Why would she risk her job over some random burgers???
You would be upset that someone stole your food and you were out the money you spent and would call the company to find out where your food is or get a refund. Don't act like you wouldn't.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh wow ..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:48 pm Or she mis-delivered it, you know, by mistake. Why would she risk her job over some random burgers???

No they said it doesn't show she went to any business. She just picked it up and never came here but they wouldn't tell me where she was exactly.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You wouldn’t call to find out about food you paid for and never received? Lmao, risk her job? Her job is to bring me my food.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Five Guys sounds so good right now.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Certainly I would call but odds are she mod-delivered the items. I can’t imagine anyone stealing an entire order of burgers knowing they can lose their job for it. That is just airing in ridiculous.

HanSolo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:00 pm
You wouldn’t call to find out about food you paid for and never received? Lmao, risk her job? Her job is to bring me my food.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well that sucks.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

things happen, you got a refund, I don't see the big deal.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Five Guys really sucks now. There was a Five Guys up near DC that was awesome 25 years ago but the stuff we had at our Five Guys was really bad. I make better burgers on my cast iron pan on my stove and better french fries in my oven.
Locked Previous topicNext topic