Do you have any guilty pleasure music?

Deleted User 172

Unread post

By this I mean music/bands/artists that you hate to admit you love?

My #1 guilty pleasure band is Fall Out Boy.
I love their lyrics, the song titles and the music.
Guilty pleasure because they're a dorky punk rock band that thinks they're still 17.
Lol, still love them though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It isn't surprising that someone who doesn't understand how family relationships work would be interested in a crappy band like that.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:46 pm It isn't surprising that someone who doesn't understand how family relationships work would be interested in a crappy band like that.
Hi Yoloo.
You must be my stalker. Such a shame to out yourself. Lmao! 😂😂
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:46 pm It isn't surprising that someone who doesn't understand how family relationships work would be interested in a crappy band like that.
Hi Yoloo.
Not Yolo. Just the person you called a troll because you didn't understand that there is more than one way to have a SIL.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:04 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:56 pm
Hi Yoloo.
Not Yolo. Just the person you called a troll because you didn't understand that there is more than one way to have a SIL.
Okie dokie then. Does it really matter? You're the one following me around. It seems like stalker behavior to me.
😂😂
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after The King's Speech.

I've never thought of my BILs brother as my BIL. He's just *****. Likewise with my ex-husband's sisters husband. He's just *****. I actually think its quite weird to think of either of them as BIL's.
It's really kind of pathetic that you followed me to this post just to diss my taste in what I admitted is a shitty band but I still loved. It's almost as bad as making a spinoff post about it.
You two are hilarious, really!
Thanks.
I'll be laughing about this for days.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My sixteen year old likes Fall out boys. Does he not understand how family relationships work? I'm not crazy about the band although they've been around a while but I'd like to know if he needs therapy or something...
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Big Time Rush. They were a boy band on the Nick show of the same name from 2009-2014. And the Monkees.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't feel guilty for liking pop music LOL. Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande.
I don't think there's any music I like that I would be ashamed to admit I like.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes... Cardi B. She is hilarious!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have the song "Wrecking Ball" by Mylie Cyrus on my iTunes. That's probably the most shameful thing I have.
Locked Previous topicNext topic