I must be ugly

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 pm If I was fishing wouldn’t I post a picture or something. Compliments aren’t compliments if no one can see me. Try harder
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Because only unattractive men approach me
You still want people to say you aren't ugly, or tell you that you can't be ugly. I'm not trying anything. ~shrug~
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Give the ugly guys a chance... you might be missing your soulmate.
Anonymous 2

I think what MM was alluding to is...Perhaps the OP is hoping we say, "Maybe you're so attractive that men find you hard to approach." But you're right. Without knowing what she looks like, how could any of us weigh in on whether or not she's ugly...or pretty.
mater-three wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:58 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Because only unattractive men approach me
If we don’t know what she looks like, how could we compliment her though? I mean if we wanted to.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Or maybe you are friendly so it gives them confidence to ask you out. Or maybe you seem down so they think just maybe they have a chance. Obviously if men are asking you out you aren’t ugly.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm It’s shallow not to want someone you aren’t attracted to?
Diamepphyre wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 pm
Depends on your definition of "unattractive". If you are judging them based solely on looks, then your problem is that you are shallow.
You just met these people, you know zero about them and are judging them solely by how they look. That is the definition of shallow.
Anonymous 3

Well thanks a lot for for making those of us who dont get approached at all feel that much better about ourselves 😭 lol. ( I'm not ugly I'm just not inviting)

But yeah sorry, that is a pretty shallow thing to say. You might not have meant it to be but it was.
Anonymous 1

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm It’s shallow not to want someone you aren’t attracted to?

Depends on your definition of "unattractive". If you are judging them based solely on looks, then your problem is that you are shallow.
You just met these people, you know zero about them and are judging them solely by how they look. That is the definition of shallow.
Because I don’t want to get to a man I don’t find attractive lol so I should give unattractive men a chance so I’m not shallow? f**k that
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:24 pm Well thanks a lot for for making those of us who dont get approached at all feel that much better about ourselves 😭 lol. ( I'm not ugly I'm just not inviting)

But yeah sorry, that is a pretty shallow thing to say. You might not have meant it to be but it was.
I’m shallow because I don’t find whatever man approaches me attractive should I date people I’m not attracted to? Make it make sense
Anonymous 1

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:13 pm Give the ugly guys a chance... you might be missing your soulmate.
No way
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm

But don't we all do that basically? When first meeting someone, the only thing we do have to make a judgement on is their physical attractiveness. Then as we get to know them we gain other stuff to judge them on. But when meeting someone to be a potential mate, physical attractiveness is important. Because if their face is a bit of a turn-off across the table over coffee, it's not going to get any better when it's on the pillow next to you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic