What initially brought you to CM?

Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I was on moms like me and the site closed down.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I came across it when my youngest was little, so like, 2007ish? I wasn't working and had nothing to do, lol.

I love this board, but still miss the craziness of CafeMom.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was pregnant and saw on ad on MySpace. Seemed like a good idea at the time lol
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had just become a mom in early 2007 and I stumbled upon an ad for CM that October. I joined and well, I got sucked into it and here we are 12 years later.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Idr what lead me to get on the first time. I was on starting in 2006 or so. A young mother. Those bitches were total bitches when i asked for advice. So i got off. Forgot about it completely. I was going thru my divorce a few years back and got an email about CM and decided to get back on. I was only on CM for the last few months before it shut down.
Since then it's been just a way to waste some time and connect with some people. I find most of y'all to be highly entertaining.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I ran a search for women only forums and found cafemom.
I wanted a place to interact with other mothers without getting hit on by horny men.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I started on iVillage in 2004 when pregnant with my first. Still stayed when I had my second in 2007 and became quite close with my due date group from iVillage (we still have a private FB group). But the format of iVillage went through a major change a couple years later (2009ish) and they lost a ton of members. What was once super active and thriving became a ghost town almost overnight. So I searched the web for something else similar and found CM.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stumbled across it, enjoyed it and it was great way to talk to others and kill time. Still basically the same reasons now.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Way back when my oldest was around 2, I was trying to find play groups so we could get out of the house more. I found a group and the head of it told me to join CM because that was how they planned meetups and where general information was posted. We eventually moved away from that city but I stayed on CM because it allowed me to talk to people and sometimes be entertained. I'm here for the same reasons although I think this place is more tame.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I found the cm in 2007 looking up ADHD. I come here out of boredom
Locked Previous topicNext topic