If your 4 year old is watching Jason and Michael Myers, you're doing it wrong.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:53 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:27 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:19 pm

She HAS to bring it up in EVERY post! 😂
Right and in the other post she says she RARELY brings it up. UH HUH!! lol
I rarely do, but if it's relevant, I do. I don't know why you have a problem with that.
Except it’s not just me. You have several members here that have noticed as well.
notyourmomma
Villein
Villein

Unread post

So basically you're a shit teacher.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I probably don’t screen my kids viewing as much as I should. Not those specific movies because they aren’t things I’d watch again.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mom had me watching things like nightmares on elm street, Texas chainsaw massacre, takes of the crypt, etc.
I was a very well behaved child and never caused an issue in school. Heck from the age of 7 I helped with my younger brother and sister.
Maybe it's crappy parenting and not the movies.
i want candy!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm Just here to laugh at Lena.

Didn't she have a slumber party that included a scary moving back when she was the Shark in the CM MC? I'm fairly certain I remember that...
Attachments
giphy.gif
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im a p**sy, I dont watch scary movies, freddy, chucky and jason scare me, Lmaooooo
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:24 pm Jason is a p**sy little bitch first off. He's not remotely scary and the movies are stupid. Michael Myers is cool, but the remakes are dumb as hell.

That being said I grew up watching that stuff. And I didn't talk about it to fellow classmates at age 4, 5, etc. I grew up loving horror movies and still do.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I didn't censor classic horror movies or really anything when my kids were younger. Things that scared them (at times): The second Winnie the Pooh movie, Gremlins, E.T., and several "kid" films but not Michael Meyers lol. Two of my kids love scary movies, two can take them or leave them. They were never forced to watch but if they wanted to I didn't stop them.
The end result is four non-violent, upstanding adults and almost adults.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

There is a kindergartener in the class I observe who doesn’t know any of his letters, can’t count objects, and only knows his very basic colors. However, he can tell me all about The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. There was another show he was telling me about but I can’t remember it off the top of my head. The kid can’t even recognize his name.

He has been tested. Nothing wrong with him apparently. No one ever worked with him and his parents don’t reinforce anything at home. It’s sad.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:45 pm There is a kindergartener in the class I observe who doesn’t know any of his letters, can’t count objects, and only knows his very basic colors. However, he can tell me all about The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. There was another show he was telling me about but I can’t remember it off the top of my head. The kid can’t even recognize his name.

He has been tested. Nothing wrong with him apparently. No one ever worked with him and his parents don’t reinforce anything at home. It’s sad.
Wow that really is sad.
Poor kid.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm Just here to laugh at Lena.

Didn't she have a slumber party that included a scary moving back when she was the Shark in the CM MC? I'm fairly certain I remember that...
Why are you so up her butt?
Locked Previous topicNext topic