Wax my balls NOW.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv loses 'wax her balls' complaint against salon workers

In 2018, Yaniv, who identifies as a female but has male genitalia, asked several estheticians to remove her pubic hair around her groin. Numerous salon workers voiced religious objections while other said they lacked training.

The transgender activist accused workers of discriminating against her based on her gender identity and filed 15 complaints.

She has been ordered by the court to pay $2,000 each to three of the women.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... JK59fyoOrE
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good but they should be paid more than $2,000 each for emotional distress and for the attempt to drag their business and names through the mud and cause them financial loss. Not to mention needing lawyers to defend themselves.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Should getting your genitals waxed by a person who doesn't want to wax your genitals be your "right?"
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Is waxing testicles a thing? I would think that Yaniv would want to go to someone who has done that at least once so she doesn't end up with the unfortunate results of someone who just doesn't know what they are doing and accidentally yank off some skin along with that hair. Yikes!
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 pm Is waxing testicles a thing? I would think that Yaniv would want to go to someone who has done that at least once so she doesn't end up with the unfortunate results of someone who just doesn't know what they are doing and accidentally yank off some skin along with that hair. Yikes!
It is actually a thing but you need special training to do it. Middle DD is in a technical high school and her major is cosmetology so they have gone over waxing and were told you need a special certification for genitals and then additional certifications for male genitalia because it is so sensitive and easy to damage. It falls under "esthetics" instead of straight cosmetology and they don't teach it at the high school level (thankfully lol).
Deleted User 670

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 pm Is waxing testicles a thing? I would think that Yaniv would want to go to someone who has done that at least once so she doesn't end up with the unfortunate results of someone who just doesn't know what they are doing and accidentally yank off some skin along with that hair. Yikes!
It is actually a thing but you need special training to do it. Middle DD is in a technical high school and her major is cosmetology so they have gone over waxing and were told you need a special certification for genitals and then additional certifications for male genitalia because it is so sensitive and easy to damage. It falls under "esthetics" instead of straight cosmetology and they don't teach it at the high school level (thankfully lol).
I figured that there had to be special training for male bits. lol. I wouldn't want Brazilian waxing taught at the high school level either.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t think he actually wanted it done. He’s a predator. He wanted a topless swim party for kids. He’s a pervert.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

pretty sure he wants his balls damaged so he can sue some more. this child predator has sued several companies claiming discrimination.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:17 pm
sheramom4 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 pm
I figured that there had to be special training for male bits. lol. I wouldn't want Brazilian waxing taught at the high school level either.
I won't even let her do my eyebrows lol! She has done my hair, nails, and makeup though.
They have learned the basics of Brazilian wax but she won't put it into practice until she takes her advanced stuff at the adult level. She also isn't learning things like chemical peels. I can't imagine a bunch of 16-18 year old high school students doing facial peels.
Locked Previous topicNext topic