Let’s talk about casual S*x

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:45 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:35 am

I guess you do the best you can and tell that to women who get STDs when they thought they were in a monogamous relationship🙁
That is horrible and not okay but that doesn't mean having S*x with strangers is suddenly safe.
The chances of an STD rise when you're having casual S*x with a stranger, or someone you barely know. You don't know who else they are sleeping with, and that's how you get the diseases to spread. True, some relationships people cheat, but not everyone does. So the chances aren't as high.
What is your suggestion for women who don’t want a relationship? Not all women do
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 pm I get the feeling that for SOME of the women who say it's gross, it's because they're afraid that the acceptance of casual S*x gives too much overall permission. Why will their husbands/boyfriends stay at home if there's so much permission to have casual S*x. To them, it means temptation and opportunity.
Interesting theory. My take is that it's usually those that are jealous because they're being ignored at home by their husband or they're single and can't get any themselves. Lack of S*x makes you cranky! LOL
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, I find casual S*x gross because for me, S*x is more meaningful and deep that just an urge. For me, it comes with a connection to the other person. That doesn’t mean I’m sexually frustrated and I’m certainly not a cranky person. I have a very active and satisfying S*x life with my husband.

Your assumption is as silly as me saying that women who enjoy casual S*x do it because they’re afraid they don’t have anything better to offer a man than a quick and easy lay and they don’t want to go through rejection, so they “put out” and move on to the next one. Stupid, right? You assuming that women who find casual S*x gross are sexually frustrated or cranky is just as stupid.
Anonymous 11 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 pm I get the feeling that for SOME of the women who say it's gross, it's because they're afraid that the acceptance of casual S*x gives too much overall permission. Why will their husbands/boyfriends stay at home if there's so much permission to have casual S*x. To them, it means temptation and opportunity.
Interesting theory. My take is that it's usually those that are jealous because they're being ignored at home by their husband or they're single and can't get any themselves. Lack of S*x makes you cranky! LOL
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic