Is she being too picky or is it having standards?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I know I should mind my own business. But my sis doesn’t want to be single anymore but her list of needs and deal breakers could fill a room. I think she needs to relax a little
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am I know I should mind my own business. But my sis doesn’t want to be single anymore but her list of needs and deal breakers could fill a room. I think she needs to relax a little
Mind your own business. My list of deal breakers could fill an entire house but they are MY deal breakers and I dont need anyones permission to have them.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mind your own business. It's her choice to decide what she wants in a relationship, not yours.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess it depends on what those deal breakers are, but ultimately it’s what she wants and hopefully it’ll work out for her. If some of her deal breakers are frankly ridiculous, maybe she'll realize that she needs to lighten up a bit.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is she over 18?
If so, I think YOU need to 'relax a little'.🙂
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nothing wrong with standards if she is bringing the same qualities to the relationship. She can't be asking for a fit, rich, handsome guy if she is fat, poor, and ugly...just saying.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think you should be extremely picky when it comes to dating someone or getting married.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Both.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess that would depend on what they are. If I ever dated again my list would be pretty long.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

We all have standards and lists. Sometimes though you meet the right guy and while he doesn't meet every criterion, he does with the important ones.
Locked Previous topicNext topic