Is she being too picky or is it having standards?

Anonymous 4

What are her needs and deal breakers?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am her list of needs and deal breakers could fill a room.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:20 pm
madfoodie wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:27 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:18 am I think you should be extremely picky when it comes to dating someone or getting married.
This. You shouldn't lower your standards or expectations for anyone.
I just had this conversation with my son the other day. He has standards for the girls he wants to date and I told him that's great, he SHOULD have standards for relationships. He is 17 and has more sense than a lot of adults I know.
It's great and it's great you support him. Not wavering will make it less like,y for divorce in the future. You'll have a lovely daughter in law someday.
i want candy!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

She just needs to decide what is more important to her. Because the more picky she is, the longer it will take to find someone. So is she fine being alone until just that right person comes along? Or is she so desperate to not be single anymore that she's going to have to settle? That's her decision to make.

Personally I can't see specifically NOT wanting to be single, and specifically seeking out a SO just to not be single, but that's just me. I would be perfectly happy all alone so I would be perfectly fine having a list a mile long that I wouldn't budge on.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

A girl needs parameters.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

I didnt haven't when I was young. I just wanted someone who was honest faithful and treated me right. I am married now but if were single my standards have went up tremendously as I have gotten older and had kids I want more than what I used to want.
Anonymous 1

nonsmoker, college grad, career, own house, car, tall, in shape, no kids, never married, willing to relocate, likes to travel, read, doesn't have a bad temper, no facial hair (she sent me the list)

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:30 pm What are her needs and deal breakers?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am her list of needs and deal breakers could fill a room.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:53 pm nonsmoker, college grad, career, own house, car, tall, in shape, no kids, never married, willing to relocate, likes to travel, read, doesn't have a bad temper, no facial hair (she sent me the list)

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:30 pm What are her needs and deal breakers?
Seems like a great list.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:53 pm nonsmoker, college grad, career, own house, car, tall, in shape, no kids, never married, willing to relocate, likes to travel, read, doesn't have a bad temper, no facial hair (she sent me the list)

That doesn't sound unreasonable to me but even if it did, those are her standards not yours or anyone else's.
Anonymous 4

I don't think she's being too picky at all. In fact, I think this list would work for me.

Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am I know I should mind my own business. But my sis doesn’t want to be single anymore but her list of needs and deal breakers could fill a room. I think she needs to relax a little
It’s called having standards.
Living my perfect life 💕
Locked Previous topicNext topic