Cover up

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This didn’t happen to me. But someone told me about it.

I was swimming then other day and a lady told me she moved from a different gym because she was told she needed to wear a swim shirt or a T-shirt over her swimsuit. She feels it was because she was large. She said it was a very conservative one piece that fit her.

Now. I’m working on losing weight and have lost 30 pounds. My suit is a tankini. It is getting a little big. But no one has ever said a word about it.

Sooo. If someone is large should they have to cover more than someone who is thin
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. You could be in a bikini, as long as your genitals are covered to meet legal requirements, I don't care. I don't understand the problem with seeing skin. Why is the skin on your stomach any different than the skin on your wrist.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You can wear thong bottoms and nipple covers if you want to....f**k em
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've seen a few people in ill fitting bathing suits that showed their lady bits almost entirely. Those people need to cover the hell up. LOL
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Large, no
A suit that doesn't fit, yes.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. I cover what I feel should be covered. I even have a cover for my ostomy pouch. But no I'm not going to cover everything because someone thinks I should.

I actually had two ladies tell me you know they sell cute swimsuits that cover everything well darling in that case we should all wear sweat suits to the beach.
I shit glitter
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I’m trying to get brave enough to wear a regular swimsuit. People should wear whatever they are comfortable in, that covers all the bits
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

choosing to wear a cover-up should be personal choice unless your bits and pieces are flapping in the wind.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:22 pm No. You could be in a bikini, as long as your genitals are covered to meet legal requirements, I don't care. I don't understand the problem with seeing skin. Why is the skin on your stomach any different than the skin on your wrist.
This.
Locked Previous topicNext topic