Things you have done while tired...

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:04 am I've forgotten my lunch before. I've gotten dressed for church, only to realize that I was wearing my pajama bottoms instead of my skirt, even though I already had my shoes on. I was making breakfast one morning, and forgot to turn the stove on. I once made coffee, without putting coffee in the filter. So I ended up with hot water. The list goes on...
What is funny about this is that I have done things like this without being tired. I never underestimate my ability to be absentminded. Just read some of my replies! :?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 am
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:07 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 am I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Haha, look at miss pretending to be perfect. Isn't she funny.
You don't have to be perfect to not do idiotic things.
We've all done idiotic things. I should have a dime for every stupid thing I've ever done and I could retire. If you haven't you're either the reincarnation of Mary mother of God or deep into denial. Probably should get that checked out.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I couldn't figure out the door of a cooler at the grocery store when I tried to get a Snapple. Then I kept trying to stick my debit card into the receipt slot at the gas pump. Luckily DH was driving! Lol
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was going to the grocery store recently with my oldest and we were talking about karate when we got up to the top of our hill.. instead of going straight to go to the grocery store, I turned right to go to the Dojo. Right after I turned, I realized what I had done and turned around. I go there so much, I was just on auto pilot. Lilly and I got a good giggle over it.
A few weeks ago, I had only gotten a couple of hours of sleep and when I went to make my coffee, I had put the solo fill in the Keurig, but forgot to put my cup under it. I had the cup sitting right there, hit the button and realized what I had done so I put it under it right away. Thankfully, I got it under it fast enough and only had a tiny bit to clean up.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
JulesFairy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I have stood in front of my house pointing my car's key fob at the door pressing unlock trying to unlock my front door. I have handed the gate guard my credit card trying to get on base. I have unplugged or turned off something I was using trying to multitask. I.e. unplug hair dryer to plug in cell phone charger and then couldn't figure out why the hair dryer wouldn't turn on.
I have put my cell phone and remote in the fridge.
When I am tired my brain stops functioning so it gets pretty entertaining, lol
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My dear friend had us over for dinner about two weeks after our first was born. She at the time had a 3 year old and a 7 month old. My husband was holding our newborn and I was holding the 7 month old. Our little guy started crying so I put the 7 month old on the floor in a standing position and as he was falling on his face I stood up and couldn’t figure out why he fell...after all infants can walk, right? Omg I felt awful but was so tired in my mind—he was older than mine so he could walk. Oops.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 am I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Maybe....maybe not, but you present yourself as an asshole with that reply
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just forget shit...all the damn time. Good thing everyone is so close!
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm I just forget shit...all the damn time. Good thing everyone is so close!
I just went to the school to retrieve my sons phone from the asst principal and left without it, hahaha
He handed it to me, I laid it on his desk to get my keys from my purse and walked out. He called me and said I forgot the phone, I turned around and drove back to the school,smh
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Locked Previous topicNext topic