UPDATE. I HATE that he's the DAD. I'm MAD as hell!!!!!!!

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:39 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:35 pm This is why you shouldnt sleep around.
Because I barely know him and I don't feel comfortable with my son spending time with a man who's practically a stranger.
Well maybe if you won't have hidden him and let him be a father from day one he wouldn't be a stranger. Every single thing that is happening is entirely your fault. Everything. All you are doing is hurting your son. I really wish men could get some sort of compensation when horrible people like you steal so many years of their children's lives from them. It should be a criminal act. It's akin to kidnapping.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:47 pm
Bubbs wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:37 pm How is your child having a father a bad thing?
Because I don't feel comfortable with my son spending time with someone who is practically a stranger.
If you would have told him years ago this might be a possibility, you’d be in a different place now.

Your choices have put you here, and it’s not fair to your son to deprive him the possibility of getting to know his dad. Fathers are important, and I know it’s easy to say, they aren’t, but without one it’s a void that they try to fill.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

First off he isn't an old father. Secondly too bad, he is the father and now he has the right to be one. It may be a great thing that now he has a dad in his life. Dad's are just as important as mom's.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:37 pm How is your child having a father a bad thing?
Because I don't feel comfortable with my son spending time with someone who is practically a stranger.
Should have thought about that before you opened your legs. He is by no means OLD either! I really hope you're a F***ing troll and if not i hope he is a better father than you are a mother. You are a terrible person
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

and the fact that he is a stranger is your fault. you made this mess.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm I don't know what to do. The test results came back on the paternity test and YES the 43-year-old is the father 😞
I'm the same one who just recently posted on here explaining how my son's father ended up finding out about my son, paid for a paternity test and now my worries are just beginning. I hid him for five years because I didn't want this guy to have any sort of custody (I barely know the guy) he lives four hours away from me, and I'm not going to share my son with him. I will fight him if he decides to take me to court. I did find out from his ex sister n law that he barely paid child support on his daughter ( who's now grown) and she said that he will probably flake on me. I know it sounds crazy but I don't like the idea of my son having an "old" father. I know that I slept with him but I feel icky at the thought of it now.
I just wish that my son could never know his dad. I want to keep him a secret. I sound selfish and I don't even care. My mind is all over the place with anger, rage, resentment, and most of all I'm embarrassed.
I don't want to tell my mom who he is. I don't want her to find him on Facebook and make fun of me for dating him. He's not ugly or anything but he's not super cute. He does have a certain cuteness about him though. I'm embarrassed to admit that he's the dad. I know that I sound immature but I just wish that my son had a different dad. I so wanted those test results to be wrong. My world is shook right now.
The thing is, he is NOT just YOUR son, he is his son as well, and your son has every right to know him and vice versa, regardless of you much your shallow, emotionally immature self doesn't want to accept that.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In the off chance this is real (doubt it), get the f over your immature self and be an adult. You slept with someone and had a child with them. It's not about you anymore. Take responsibility for something in your life and DEAL WITH IT.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol. Good luck kiddo.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:28 pm You barely knew him, slept with him, had his child and then hid the child for 5 years. I detest women like you in all honesty. That mean deserves to know his child unless he abuses the child or neglects the child. You are acting like a child and that is only going to hurt your son. The people that I have empathy for in this is your son and his father as they are the losers in this situation. I hope he takes you to court and that he wins in all honesty as you do not come off good in this at all.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I have an "old" father that my mom didn't know very well. I didn't meet him until I was 8 or so and I didn't really get to know him until adulthood. We're pretty close now. It's not so bad. 🤷‍♀️
Locked Previous topicNext topic