Is he really the dad or what????

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is it possible for a child to look almost identical to their first cousins but nothing like the father? I know a girl who has a daughter by this guy ( she doesn't look a thing like the dad but she's the spitting image of the first cousins (on her dad's side). Weird?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely. My sister and our cousin, plus her daughter look exactly alike. You could mistake them for sisters if you didn't know better.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My sister and our brother’s daughter look like twins and I assure you they haven’t had S*x.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I look a lot like my cousin. My youngest looks like my niece.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, it's possible for cousins to look alike. It doesn't mean there was sleeping around. I can't believe these kinds of questions keep coming up.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Two of my children look like my sister. I don’t see me anywhere in them and my sister and I have different dads 🤷‍♀️
Genetics is a tricky bitch.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Genetics are weird. Totally possible.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

People who don't understand genetics shouldn't bother to have kids. We have enough stupid people on the planet.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Absolutely, genetics can be funny that way. My youngest brother had olive skin. The rest of us were blonds. My sister had her DNA done last year and it turns out that while we're mostly European Anglos (from the Netherlands and the UK) we also have like 17% from the Mediterranean. So he got gorgeous tans without trying thanks to that 17% of Mediterranean genetics and my sister and I would burn.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:33 pm Is it possible for a child to look almost identical to their first cousins but nothing like the father? I know a girl who has a daughter by this guy ( she doesn't look a thing like the dad but she's the spitting image of the first cousins (on her dad's side). Weird?
With genetics anything is possible. I dont look like anyone in my immediate nuclear family but my children do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic