My ex is mad that he has to pay to see the kids

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because of his fucked up choices he has only supervised visits. It is $95 an hour for 2 hours twice a week. He also has to pay a $20 drop off fee for me to be able to drop the kids off. He has to pay in advance and if he misses a time he has to pay for it and a fee before they will set up another time.

He feels it is unfair and the kids are the ones missing out. It is unfair to the kids and they are missing out on having a normal relationship with their dad BUT it is needed and required by the courts. He has proven multiple times that he does not put the safety of our kids first. Eventually his will graduate from more to less supervision during visits and maybe if he can prove himself they will no longer be at a center and eventually not supervised.

He wants me to help pay but that isnt going to happen. It isnt my fault we are in this situation this is 100% on him.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This is sad. What did he do to cause himself to have only supervised visits with his kids?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:57 pm This is sad. What did he do to cause himself to have only supervised visits with his kids?
He caused a car crash with the kids in the car. He was drunk and high on multiple drugs and caused the crash. It is sad for the kids but I don't feel bad for him at all. He has also failed multiple alcohol and drug tests since.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You cam express sympathy and I would for the kids' sake, but as you say, it was his actions that caused this, not yours.

What happened that led to this? *ETA, just saw the reply where you said what caused this.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 pm You cam express sympathy and I would for the kids' sake, but as you say, it was his actions that caused this, not yours.

What happened that led to this? *ETA, just saw the reply where you said what caused this.
He got in a car accident and got DUI and DUID while the kids were in the car.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:57 pm This is sad. What did he do to cause himself to have only supervised visits with his kids?
He caused a car crash with the kids in the car. He was drunk and high on multiple drugs and caused the crash. It is sad for the kids but I don't feel bad for him at all. He has also failed multiple alcohol and drug tests since.
And you are still speaking to him? He would be dead to me.
Jskidmore1946
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:19 am
Thats not the way that works. Until his rights are terminated she still has to deal.with him
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Jskidmore1946 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am

Thats not the way that works. Until his rights are terminated she still has to deal.with him
No she doesn’t. She can go through the courts like she said they are. She doesn’t have to take his personal phone calls whining about his troubles. She can hang up the phone.
Jskidmore1946
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:42 am
Jskidmore1946 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am

No she doesn’t. She can go through the courts like she said they are. She doesn’t have to take his personal phone calls whining about his troubles. She can hang up the phone.
She never said anything in her origunal post about phone calls. But the courts would not look favorably on her for refusing to communicate. However, she could use these phone calls as documentation of harrassment and get it court ordered that they use Oir family wizard which would certainly cut down on his bullshit
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't have much contact with him. If I could I would have never talked to him again. I can't just ignore the courts and court order.
Locked Previous topicNext topic