Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is he a bad person?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm
mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
Because women are responsible for their own bodies. Its their bodies and if they dont want to get pregnant and have to deal with this shit, they should take control and do something about it. By either using birthcontrol, or simply not spreading their legs. Now if she wanted the guy to pay child support, then yes that would have been on him too. If a man doesnt want a child he shouldn't be sleeping around with women or he should be doubling it up on protection. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
Lol, yes they do all the time.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Because women are responsible for their own bodies. Its their bodies and if they dont want to get pregnant they should take control and do something about it. By either using birthcontrol, or simply not spreading their legs. Now if she wanted the guy to pay child support, then yes that would have been on him too. If a man doesnt want a child he shouldn't be sleeping around with women or he should be doubling it up on protection. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
She never said she didn't want her son. She just doesn't want the dad involved so the whole nit spreading your legs isnt relevant to this post.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm

No they don't. They turn all of them into abortion debates stating he should have an out like women do. Instead of saying he should have kept it in his pants.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

BiliousBelch
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What are you talking about? People say that all the time and even find it more acceptable than telling women to “keep their legs crossed”.
If anything, men have much less rights than women regarding parenthood. Unlike women, they have no saying in whether or not they want to be parents. Even if they give up theirs rights, they’re still obligated to pay CS.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm

No they don't. They turn all of them into abortion debates stating he should have an out like women do. Instead of saying he should have kept it in his pants.
Yes they do. Just because you only choose to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean the other doesn’t exist.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No they don't everytime a post comes up they all say hw should have an out too. They never say he should have kept it in his pants
They do have a say. They can keep it in their pants and in my state you can't get ab abortion past 8 weeks. We have the heartbeat law.

quote=Momto2boys973 post_id=582873 time=1570733442 user_id=489]
What are you talking about? People say that all the time and even find it more acceptable than telling women to “keep their legs crossed”.
If anything, men have much less rights than women regarding parenthood. Unlike women, they have no saying in whether or not they want to be parents. Even if they give up theirs rights, they’re still obligated to pay CS.

[/quote]
Anonymous 6

Unread post

When you initially learned that you were pregnant, what was your reasoning for not informing him?
Locked Previous topicNext topic