Have you started Christmas shopping yet

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:24 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:48 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:25 am I have! I bought this for dd, a tent for ds, and a book for each.
20191009_222318.jpg
Where did you find it for that price??
It was a website error at petsmart. I jumped on it. When dh went to pick it up he was told they sold out nationwide in minutes and each store was given 3 to sell at that price. They used a lottery system and we got one of those! I'm so excited. Dd wanted one so bad but I didn't want to spend $200 on it and her big gift be for her bearded dragon.
Damn. That’s awesome, though! I bought a smaller used one for my son’s gecko and it’s really a nice tank.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:33 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:24 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:48 am

Where did you find it for that price??
It was a website error at petsmart. I jumped on it. When dh went to pick it up he was told they sold out nationwide in minutes and each store was given 3 to sell at that price. They used a lottery system and we got one of those! I'm so excited. Dd wanted one so bad but I didn't want to spend $200 on it and her big gift be for her bearded dragon.
Damn. That’s awesome, though! I bought a smaller used one for my son’s gecko and it’s really a nice tank.
I can't believe I actually got it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic