No one can tell me what is wrong with my low back/hip

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Three chiropractors, two doctors
And all I’ve heard is “muscle pain”
It hurts more to sit and walk than it does to work out.
But it hurts constantly and has for years. Weight loss doesn’t help.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Have you tried yoga for it?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What kind of pain? Where is it located? Have you recently injured the area?
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mine either. Sometimes it hurts really bad and other times it's fine. There is a certain position that I lay in that gives me a deep tickle in my hip bone. It is very uncomfortable and no one can tell me why.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:31 pm What kind of pain? Where is it located? Have you recently injured the area?
No I haven’t injured it, it feels like I need to pop my hip, some days it’s just an annoying ache and other times it’s so sore I’m limping and putting heat on it. It seems to flare up when I walk a lot or sit too much in one spot
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Did you have an MRI of the area?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:40 pm Mine either. Sometimes it hurts really bad and other times it's fine. There is a certain position that I lay in that gives me a deep tickle in my hip bone. It is very uncomfortable and no one can tell me why.
That is a great explanation. Sometimes it feels better when my daughter sits on my low back or on my hip
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Have you tried a massage therapist? Sometimes they cant give you a diagnosis, because they aren't doctors, but a good one has probably seen enough to tell you what would help your particular problems.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Any shooting pain into one of your legs?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

caustib wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:55 pm Have you tried a massage therapist? Sometimes they cant give you a diagnosis, because they aren't doctors, but a good one has probably seen enough to tell you what would help your particular problems.
I’ve had a massage, but I might need another one who can give me more info. I was thinking I might need physical therapy, but I don’t know
Locked Previous topicNext topic