California is a disaster

Anonymous 2

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm Are there fires burning now in your area? I would be scared to death in a tent tonight if so. No way I could sleep. My Dad just spent 6 months in Paradise CA doing environmental testing/clean up. He said the area was so bad.
I live there. No problems with electricity, no fighting, sunny beautiful day. Thank you to your father for helping our city of Paradise.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:07 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Ummm wow having a bad day? Because that was totally ridiculous and uncalled for
You’re the one bitching about having to take precautions so people don’t burn to death.

88 people died last year that way in NorCal because of wildfires.
No actually I'm complaining about the way people are acting because of it.
You’re also complaining about not being able to set fires under a red flag warning because YOU don’t think the wind is bad enough to need it.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm Are there fires burning now in your area? I would be scared to death in a tent tonight if so. No way I could sleep. My Dad just spent 6 months in Paradise CA doing environmental testing/clean up. He said the area was so bad.
I live there. No problems with electricity, no fighting, sunny beautiful day. Thank you to your father for helping our city of Paradise.
Is everyone back in homes? That’s what he commented on the most was the decimation of the homes and the burned trees etc. And yeah he works for the EPA and they were doing air quality, soil, and water testing. Lots goes into the aftermath that people may not even see to make sure it is safe to live there after a man made or natural disaster. Glad you are ok.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bummer..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm

You’re the one bitching about having to take precautions so people don’t burn to death.

88 people died last year that way in NorCal because of wildfires.
You’re also complaining about not being able to set fires under a red flag warning because YOU don’t think the wind is bad enough to need it.
Well there is no wind. Like absolutely not even a breeze. So yes I think it's silly we can't have fires because of the windless high winds
Anonymous 5

Unread post

California is a disaster for a lot of reasons. We were there over the summer and the only good part was a quiet, out of the way beach we found. We had planned to stay longer but it was trashy and we couldn't wait to leave.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm

Well there is no wind. Like absolutely not even a breeze. So yes I think it's silly we can't have fires because of the windless high winds
Windless right now. That could change and even a chance of it doing so...not worth the risk.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:50 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm

Windless right now. That could change and even a chance of it doing so...not worth the risk.
We've been under this advisory for 24 hours still no wind.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:08 pm f**k California and it's trashy/illegal dwellers.
I'm not trashy or illegal
Locked Previous topicNext topic