It's official: Hillary suffers from dementia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She did in the popular vote...so she isn’t wrong

morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:06 pm Hillary Clinton muses about 2020 'rematch' against Trump: 'I can beat him again'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-c ... mp-rematch
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:05 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 pm Does anyone remember when Hillary was quoted saying this?
(not a meme, this is on topic to my discussion)

I don’t remember her not conceding. Can you post some source for that, please?
I'm not saying she's the one not accepting the results of the election. It's everyone crying about the popular vote as if that's supposed to mean something. It doesn't mean anything. She didn't win.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's official: Dementia is contagious on the left.
KAG
Mean Girl
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Obtuse you are. I now understand why you are a base for Trump.
morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:14 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:30 pm She did beat him. She won the popular vote.
Beating him would literally translate into winning which would literally translate into her being the president. That’s really weird……
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:57 am Obtuse you are. I now understand why you are a base for Trump.
morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:14 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:30 pm She did beat him. She won the popular vote.
Beating him would literally translate into winning which would literally translate into her being the president. That’s really weird……
She's not obtuse. She's convinced by her own media bias confirmation.

However, he did win the electoral vote and that makes him POTUS. It doesn't matter that she took the majority of individual votes.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 pm More Americans voted for her than for him.

Technicalities allowed him to become president, but she beat his ass when it came to American voters.
The only technicality that exists with this last election is the amazingly high number of sore losers there are. The system that is in place was put there by the founding fathers. Never been a problem until Trump won.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:14 am It's official: Dementia is contagious on the left.
As well as all the other diseases and illnesses that hate, anger, and stress will bring a decade down the road from this. Especially if he should happen to win a second term.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:00 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 pm More Americans voted for her than for him.

Technicalities allowed him to become president, but she beat his ass when it came to American voters.
The only technicality that exists with this last election is the amazingly high number of sore losers there are. The system that is in place was put there by the founding fathers. Never been a problem until Trump won.

It has been a problem a few times now actually... and when the founding fathers were around there were only about 2.5 million Americans, most of the states that now vote didn’t exist ,no way to mass publicize news on an hourly basis and we now run elections in a way that is vastly different to how the electoral college was created to work. Plus , let’s face it... only properly educated and well off white men were originally meant to be contributing to votes counted by the electoral college so needless to say, we’ve come A LONG WAY AWAY from how the electoral college was created to run.

It’s outdated... Every American vote should count, period. Not just the votes that the founding fathers wanted to count.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And if NY and CA were red states the popular vote debate wouldn't even be on the table.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Do what? You're old enough to know better.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic