It's official: Hillary suffers from dementia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:57 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm She did beat him in the popular vote.
Our election system does not include a participation trophy for losing. The “popular vote” has zero definition or meaning in our system.

How we elect Presidents is well documented. Do you need some links to learn about it?
I am fully aware, I am simply saying what she said is not false. Get over it.
There is no popular vote.
Sounds like you need to get over her loss.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm She did beat him in the popular vote.
Our election system does not include a participation trophy for losing. The “popular vote” has zero definition or meaning in our system.

How we elect Presidents is well documented. Do you need some links to learn about it?
It is false. Because she didn’t win. Hillary lost. Twice. Donald Trump is your president. Get over it.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:09 pm

For real, why do they keep regurgitating that talking point as if it’s supposed to change anything?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 pm Does anyone remember when Hillary was quoted saying this?
(not a meme, this is on topic to my discussion)

I don’t remember her not conceding. Can you post some source for that, please?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:03 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:09 pm

For real, why do they keep regurgitating that talking point as if it’s supposed to change anything?
It’s all they have. The Democrat Party is fracturing. They will all need some serious safe spaces when the FISA investigation report rolls out. Then again when Impeachment goes nowhere. And especially when President Trump is RE-elected.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 203

Unread post

What was it...a year ago or so that she and Bill could not even fill a stadium for one of their talking tours (whatever the subject may have been; completely forgot) and ended up lowering the cost of the tickets?

She's making the talk show/news show circuit right now due to a book she and Chelsea co-authored but the media is most definitely using her to see what her thoughts are about Trump's impeachment inquiry.

And in doing so, they've opened up a Pandora's Box to the makings of her mind.

Popular vote she DID win in 2016 but failed to win in the Electoral College and thus, a Russian Collusion story was born.

Even her stating that HE is an "illegitimate president" should shine with red flags.

She stated too, not too long after the election was won and Trump was in office, some pretty disparaging comments about those who didn't vote for her, particularly to women.

I can't stand her and haven't for decades. She's a joke to me.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:05 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 pm Does anyone remember when Hillary was quoted saying this?

I think she did. After a day or so. It certainly was not timely. And the quote in the meme was what she said at the last debate between her and Trump. Those were her words.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 pm

I think she did. After a day or so. It certainly was not timely. And the quote in the meme was what she said at the last debate between her and Trump. Those were her words.
Sorry, I guess I still don't get it. She won the popular vote, beating Trump there. So the first post makes no sense.

She conceded the election, delivering her speech before noon on the day after voting, less than 12 hours after the last polls closed (you must have just misremembered. And it's so darn hard to Google, I know!).
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm
29again wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Sorry, I guess I still don't get it. She won the popular vote, beating Trump there. So the first post makes no sense.

She conceded the election, delivering her speech before noon on the day after voting, less than 12 hours after the last polls closed (you must have just misremembered. And it's so darn hard to Google, I know!).
Well, yeah, considering that I refuse to use google....
But I am able to look things up on other search engines. If I care enough I do look things up. I don't care that much about HRC. All I remember is that she took her time conceding.

I know you don't get that Trump won the election, that pesky Electoral college count went his way. The popular vote doesn't count in a presidential election, as it is the whole country rather than just one state. So, the OP does make sense, in that Hillary did NOT beat Trump in 16. Not in any way that matters.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

of course the people who have zero respect for our founding fathers' wisdom and the constitution call Trump winning a "technicality". It's a very INTENTIONAL "technicality" because we are the UNITED STATES of America. Not the united bitches of CA & NY of America.

Next up, democrats will WHINE the senate isn't fair because each state gets equal representation. CA & NY should get 20 senators each!

when they lose, they just try to change the rules in their favor.

btw, 2.87 million votes more for hillary

22+ million illegals in the USA.
Locked Previous topicNext topic