It's official: Hillary suffers from dementia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

She did beat him. She won the popular vote.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:30 pm She did beat him. She won the popular vote.
Beating him would literally translate into winning which would literally translate into her being the president. That’s really weird……
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:58 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 pm More Americans voted for her than for him.

Technicalities allowed him to become president, but she beat his ass when it came to American voters.
Technicalities??

You mean like the long standing rules of our elections?

That technicality?

The fact is - she lost. She did not beat him in the election. She lost. Nothing will change that fact.
Yeah... technicalities. The fact that even though someone can overwhelmingly win more votes by millions of people, they lose based on not getting the “right” votes from the right people.
Do you feel that the primaries are "rigged" the same way the general election is "rigged"? It's basically the same. People vote in a primary to choose the nominee. Millions of votes in primaries "don't count" but nobody seems to have a problem with that.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 pm New Hampshire, Florida, Minnesota, Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

Trump won these states with less than 2% margin. He's current down - way down - in polling against every democratic candidate in almost all of these states. I imagine if the election were held tomorrow, Clinton would win. There's a lot of "buyers remorse".

That being said, I don't want to see her run again unless it's as VP.
Poll data worked out well for you last time, did they?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm She did beat him in the popular vote.
Our election system does not include a participation trophy for losing. The “popular vote” has zero definition or meaning in our system.

How we elect Presidents is well documented. Do you need some links to learn about it?
Deleted User 276

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:36 pm
msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 pm New Hampshire, Florida, Minnesota, Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

Trump won these states with less than 2% margin. He's current down - way down - in polling against every democratic candidate in almost all of these states. I imagine if the election were held tomorrow, Clinton would win. There's a lot of "buyers remorse".

Trump won those battleground states within the margin of polling. I'm not saying that poll data is totally accurate (but damn Trump seems to like it) however Trump is decidedly more unpopular now than he was during the 2016 election. Do you think he could win against Clinton in a current race? If so, what are you basing that conclusion?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Trump won those battleground states within the margin of polling. I'm not saying that poll data is totally accurate (but damn Trump seems to like it) however Trump is decidedly more unpopular now than he was during the 2016 election. Do you think he could win against Clinton in a current race? If so, what are you basing that conclusion?
He wasn’t that popular in the 2016 election. There was a definite anti-HRC vote. He was unknown but supported the GOP agenda.

Yes, he would win easily against her. At this point he’s solidified a base. His supporters believe in him because he’s done a lot of what he said he would do. And he hasn’t changed. The more democrats target him, the more his base is solid and grows. You won’t see that in polls.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 pm

He wasn’t that popular in the 2016 election. There was a definite anti-HRC vote. He was unknown but supported the GOP agenda.

Yes, he would win easily against her. At this point he’s solidified a base. His supporters believe in him because he’s done a lot of what he said he would do. And he hasn’t changed. The more democrats target him, the more his base is solid and grows. You won’t see that in polls.
Do you feel that his base is sold and growing? What do you base this on?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm She did beat him in the popular vote.
Our election system does not include a participation trophy for losing. The “popular vote” has zero definition or meaning in our system.

How we elect Presidents is well documented. Do you need some links to learn about it?
I am fully aware, I am simply saying what she said is not false. Get over it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:53 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Do you feel that his base is sold and growing? What do you base this on?
Solid?

Yes I do - that’s why I said that.
Growing? Yes.
More and more I see campaign signs - which were almost non-existent in 2016. Last week driving from VA to PA, I was pleased to see the Trump 2020 signs throughout Northern VA and the Baltimore area. At rallies I see more groups than before.

I spend a lot of time with really wealthy people who have been pro-Trump but I’ve started seeing more and more outward support from people of different economics and from diverse ethnicities.

I know that’s all anecdotal, but it’s my experience from traveling for work. And I travel a lot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic