What would you do with this info?

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:11 am I would do nothing about "talk around town", as unless if it is coming from the people involved, it is most likely not the full story. You have said many times before that your husband doesn't have a good relationship with his children for many reasons, I wouldn't pin this on the ex. You have also said that you consider his mom to be an abusive person who you don't want to be around, so why is it now so important for you to see her?
I never said his mom was abusive. His mom left their father and them when they were preteens and moved across the country to marry a man and had more children with him. His ex wife was the abusive one. She was arrested and charged with domestic violence because she beat him up and his kids were the ones to call the cops.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 am *LIGHT BULB MOMENT!*

The ex wife is still involved financially.
Involved with who financially?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Unpopular opinion but I will never understand an exwife who still wants to hang out around her ex-husband's family. It's weird as hell to me. If I'm done with the man I'm done with him completely. That includes his family. When I divorced my exhusband I said bye to everything about him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:08 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:58 am Why would he want to go to a party that his ex-wife is going to? And I disagree with your mother. You can invite his family to visit you.
I just hate the fact that he is missing family events because of her.
Why does his family think she's so wonderful?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am So word around town is, my SO was not invited to his son's wedding because his ex wife did not want me and our ds there. We saw his ex wife and his kids once since the wedding and of course it was at his family event. His ex wife makes it a point to show up at literally EVERY event that his family plan and she also made it a point to convince their son to not invite his own father to the wedding. Him and his son do not have a relationship anymore and he only spoke to his daughter since the wedding. His sister is having a Halloween party and his mother will be there. This will be the first time I meet his mother, she lives across the country. When his sister first sent out the invites on Facebook, his ex wife was literally the first person to RSVP within seconds. And before any of you say anything, I don't care that she will be there but my SO does and he is trying to convince me not to go. We already missed a few family events because she was there. My mom told me to stop missing events because its depriving my ds of time with his family.
You should absolutely go and make sure monopolize his ex-wife time. Stay by her side and make her your BFF
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:13 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:08 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:58 am Why would he want to go to a party that his ex-wife is going to? And I disagree with your mother. You can invite his family to visit you.
I just hate the fact that he is missing family events because of her.
Why does his family think she's so wonderful?
She's a master manipulator. She even tried to get me to go against him the first time I met her.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am So word around town is, my SO was not invited to his son's wedding because his ex wife did not want me and our ds there. We saw his ex wife and his kids once since the wedding and of course it was at his family event. His ex wife makes it a point to show up at literally EVERY event that his family plan and she also made it a point to convince their son to not invite his own father to the wedding. Him and his son do not have a relationship anymore and he only spoke to his daughter since the wedding. His sister is having a Halloween party and his mother will be there. This will be the first time I meet his mother, she lives across the country. When his sister first sent out the invites on Facebook, his ex wife was literally the first person to RSVP within seconds. And before any of you say anything, I don't care that she will be there but my SO does and he is trying to convince me not to go. We already missed a few family events because she was there. My mom told me to stop missing events because its depriving my ds of time with his family.
You should absolutely go and make sure monopolize his ex-wife time. Stay by her side and make her your BFF
idk about staying by her side however I think my Halloween costume will do enough damage to her.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:22 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm
idk about staying by her side however I think my Halloween costume will do enough damage to her.
and the truth about why you want to go finally comes out. Nothing you do is honest, there's always a shot somewhere in it. I feel so sorry for him and all his children.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mother in law still goes to my father in laws family events and they have been divorced for many years. She spent decades being part of the family. She is still very close to them and they are very close to her.

That said you shouldn't not go because she's there.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOOOO
1, 2, 3, 5 and 8 have a serious hard on big boner for you, especially 2 and 3, lol
I say go and make her your best bud like 7 suggested, lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic